6 Silvers and 2 trade tokens

RONC(OR)

Aug 28, 2006
Eugene ,OR
Detector(s) used
Etrac/ X-8-X-1/ /Excalibur 2/AuqaHog ~yayer
Went on a road trip today with Neil . had a great time :thumbsup: Neil wanted to use my SE but I thought the E-Trac would be a bit easier on him.Man he took to it like a duck in water in Beaver Country. I found 2 Mercs 3 rosies 5 wheats and 2 trade tokens and a silver ring. One of the trade tokens is real corroded in fact when I found it I threw to Neil and he stuck in in his pouch so I figure it was junk he calls me later and tells me its a trade token don't know much about it yet but the other one is a Electric Lunch good for 5 cents trade here is some info on it. Thx for looking have a Great Thankgiving HH RonC
http://www.mcmenamins.com/bin/history.monroe.pdf

Attachments

• DSCN0025.JPG
    DSCN0025.JPG
    39.6 KB · Views: 806
  • DSCN0028.JPG
    DSCN0028.JPG
    39.9 KB · Views: 818
  • DSCN0030.JPG
    DSCN0030.JPG
    39.5 KB · Views: 823
  • tn.jpg
    tn.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 759
  • securedownload.jpg
    securedownload.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 810
Upvote 0

oddcoins

Bronze Member
Jun 21, 2006
Eugene Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab eTrac ~ DetectorPro Pocket Uniprobe
WOOHOO RON!!! WE had a great day! LOVE THEM TREASURES!!!

Sorry for stealing your trade token today ~ LOL!! When you threw it to me I just figured it was a piece of junk and put it in my pouch. When I got home and started cleaning up all treasures I too a second look at it and notice there was printing on it ~ then I could see it was a trade token! Remind me to give it back to you when I see you next!

Thanks again for the use of the E-Trac today!

Neil

T

TreasurdiggrNY

Great haul of silver, the ring is sweet. Congrats on the nice finds WTG :icon_thumleft:
Glenn

gold nuggets

Bronze Member
Apr 5, 2008
Springfield, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE, Pro coil inline probe. Also the Excal II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the silvers, Ron :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Everytime you post, I am more impressed with the E-Trak
and the SE and the results they bring up from the ground.
Nice hunt and hope we can get together this weekend sometime.
HH Gold Nuggets :icon_jokercolor:

curbdiggercarl57

Silver Member
Nov 19, 2007
Largo, Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites Silver Eagle, DFX, Shadow X-2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice silver, great tokens! Any research done on the location of the first token?

kippero

Jan 18, 2007
Detector(s) used
white xlt E-trac
Nice hunt the silver was just jumping out of the ground for you and Neil. what a year you guys have been having i need to come to oregon again for a visit so i can bum along with the masters awesome hunting, Kip

Captn SE

Silver Member
Apr 1, 2007
Southern CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE; X-1 Target Probe; Pro Coil, 6x8 SEF, Coiltek Platypus Elliptical, Sunray X8, Expl. 1050 coils
Ron,

It's practically a sure thing when you and Neil travel up North that you're going to score the oldies! The SE or the E-Trac will find them if they're in the ground!!

I think after the day Neil had, you're gonna have to let him borrow one of your machines on future hunts. :wink:

Congrats on a terrific day. Love that token too!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

HH,
CAPTN SE
Dan

vwayne1

Jan 14, 2005
Eugene Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac
Nice silver day. I love the goodfer tokens. Very cool. I gotta get out there whith you guys more often.

dfx willy

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2008
that post was well put together. isnt it great when you can get the history of your finds. it makes them worth so much more . and i dont mean in monatary value. i mean historys great! cool stuff . willy.

topdog

Dec 2, 2007
Navarre, Florida
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye II Pinpointer
Awesome haul on the silver, trade tokens and ring. Continued Success in the upcoming year of hunting.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread