Early 1900 church

M

mchamby

I have driven by this very small, still used old church several times and wish I could get permission to md there finally today when I was headed somewhere else I realized that there was a car at the church. I pulled in to ask permission to md and they were more than happy to let me. They came out several times to see if I had hit the jackpot yet. I believe by what I found that years ago it was probably already hunted but I was still happy with what I found. I will be going back to do the other half of the lawn and small driveway in a few days hopefully. I hope to find that elusive silver!!! This is the loot for the 3 hours I was there.
6 quarters after 1970
1 quarter 1967...1 quarter 1965
22 modern pennies
12 modern dimes
5 modern nickels
1 1925 Buffalo
1 1920 wheatie
1 very pretty oval sterling silver and turq. earring about the size of a dime. It is an older style screw on but unfortunately the stone is cracked in the center but it is all there. I also dug a couple of smashed soda cans and the usual small pieces of unidentified metal as I was trying to dig all signals. I hope to get back there in a few days if the weather co operates. HH
Mchamby :)

Upvote 0

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice digs!

HH

Lonewolfe

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
Nice Haul, WTG!!!