May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had a short 3.5 hours on my own with the XP on the Winter Bean Field.

Picked up 5 scrappy roman coins which the Cortes missed. Then explored part of the field I had not searched yet.

Pleased with the 17th century Civil War Era 'nipple' Button.
Another 17th century 1/2 token which I need from Arrington Bridge.
and bits....

Looking forward to searching a new field tomorrow :thumbsup:

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    74.3 KB · Views: 506
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    95.7 KB · Views: 501
Upvote 0

mikewaz

Bronze Member
May 9, 2008
Chicago
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266 X Fisher F75
Nice finds, especially using a new detector.
Happy Holidays!
Mike

shaun7

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
uk
Detector(s) used
tesoro eldorado, tesoro lobo,goldmaxx xp
i think tomorrow might be a good test for the xp, the field is full of iron from what i could make out!

nice finds by the way! i would love to see you pull something good tomorrow!

OP
OP
CRUSADER

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
shaun7 said:
i think tomorrow might be a good test for the xp, the field is full of iron from what i could make out!

The idea is to figure out if this field is worth further effort. I hope we both get something good but realistically it might be just a day of rubbish. Fingers crossed....

shaun7

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
uk
Detector(s) used
tesoro eldorado, tesoro lobo,goldmaxx xp
CRUSADER said:
shaun7 said:

The idea is to figure out if this field is worth further effort. I hope we both get something good but realistically it might be just a day of rubbish. Fingers crossed....

thats why i'd like to see you get something good! i'm sure if you don't then its not there!

crazyjarhead

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2007
N. San Diego County
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You already know what I'm going to say :D Gppd luck with the new one and a prosperous 09. Your finds are out of this world :thumbsup:

OP
OP
CRUSADER

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
crazyjarhead said:
You already know what I'm going to say :D Gppd luck with the new one and a prosperous 09. Your finds are out of this world :thumbsup:

2007 was our best year & we thought there would be no way of beating it. By the end of 2008 we will have smashed it. So thoughts again return to how will we better this year in 2009. :icon_scratch: Hopefully the XP will give me the edge we need. Plus we need to find more productive spots, you can only find stuff once (unless you have holes in your pouch) :thumbsup:

kdismuke1

Silver Member
Jun 14, 2007
georgia
Detector(s) used
garrett 1500-ace 250-garrett ads groudhog deepseeker
HOPE THE XP WILL HELP YOU. YOUR ARE ALWAY'S GREAT. GOOD LUCK.

OP
OP
CRUSADER

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
plehbah said:
CRUSADER said:
crazyjarhead said:

2007 was our best year & we thought there would be no way of beating it. By the end of 2008 we will have smashed it. So thoughts again return to how will we better this year in 2009. :icon_scratch: Hopefully the XP will give me the edge we need. Plus we need to find more productive spots, you can only find stuff once (unless you have holes in your pouch) :thumbsup:

Perhaps it is time to abandon the confines of the rigid "systems" of your Earthly ways, and to consider the potentially boundless possiblilities of the praeternatural?

I use my supernatural powers all the time. They draw me towards the light, the kind that shines off silver.

woody50

Bronze Member
Jun 21, 2007
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice that it found things you think the Cortes missed, but my experience says you maybe had found them if you searched again with the cortes. I know you will write back and say that you had already searched it 4 times the the Cortes, but I will put my shoe in the muck. How was your weather and mud?

OP
OP
CRUSADER

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
woody50 said:
Nice that it found things you think the Cortes missed, but my experience says you maybe had found them if you searched again with the cortes. I know you will write back and say that you had already searched it 4 times the the Cortes, but I will put my shoe in the muck. How was your weather and mud?

This was the Bean field, so the mud was fine. Its possible that the cortes would have found these, 3rd time around but some may have been on edge etc & the Cortes gives iffy signals on some small romans. However the XP 'bangs' them loud & clear, no missing that sound.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread