IS THERE ANY SITES THAT HAVE CLOSE UP PICTURE OF CIVIL WAR BULLETS AND PRE CIVIL
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    HOMER007

Jan 2008
    BAIBRIDGE GA
    WHITE PI PRO, TIGER SHARK,TESORO DELEON/XLT® E-Series Metal Detector. Whites PI Pro Detector
    2 times

IS THERE ANY SITES THAT HAVE CLOSE UP PICTURE OF CIVIL WAR BULLETS AND PRE CIVIL

IS THERE ANY SITES THAT HAVE CLOSE UP PICTURE OF CIVIL WAR BULLETS AND PRE CIVIL. THE REASON IS, I FOUND A OLD CONICAL SHAPE LEAD BULLET IN BAINBRIDGE . THE BULLET WAS ABOUT 9 INCH DEEP WHEN I DUG IT OUT . I WOULD POST A PICTURE BUT I CANT FIND MY COMPUTER CORDS. WILL POST LATER.. THANKS YALL
    IF THE SHOVEL TO SMALL USE A BACK HOE

Re: IS THERE ANY SITES THAT HAVE CLOSE UP PICTURE OF CIVIL WAR BULLETS AND PRE CIVIL

*Oldest coin-1775 Spanish 1 real *Oldest U.S. silver-1833 Capped Bust Half Dime *Best coin - 1945 GOLD 2 1/2 peso *Best Civil War finds:*NC officers belt buckle *CSN Confederate Navy Officer button

us
    HOMER007

Jan 2008
    BAIBRIDGE GA
    WHITE PI PRO, TIGER SHARK,TESORO DELEON/XLT® E-Series Metal Detector. Whites PI Pro Detector
    2 times

Re: IS THERE ANY SITES THAT HAVE CLOSE UP PICTURE OF CIVIL WAR BULLETS AND PRE CIVIL

THANK YOU FOR THE SITE. THE BULLET IS A Confederate Gardner .58 caliber T&T 162, M&M 170 series.. MY FIRST ONE .
    Quote Originally Posted by ModernMiner
    IF THE SHOVEL TO SMALL USE A BACK HOE

seger98

Great link Doug!

Quote Originally Posted by homer007
    THANK YOU FOR THE SITE. THE BULLET IS A Confederate Gardner .58 caliber T&T 162, M&M 170 series.. MY FIRST ONE .
    Quote Originally Posted by ModernMiner
    Congrats Homer.
    -MM-
    *Oldest coin-1775 Spanish 1 real *Oldest U.S. silver-1833 Capped Bust Half Dime *Best coin - 1945 GOLD 2 1/2 peso *Best Civil War finds:*NC officers belt buckle *CSN Confederate Navy Officer button

Charter Member

May 2005
    205 times

Re: IS THERE ANY SITES THAT HAVE CLOSE UP PICTURE OF CIVIL WAR BULLETS AND PRE C

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links