small park small finds

mumszie

Silver Member
Feb 22, 2005
Spring Hill, Florida
I went to a very small park this morning that I haven't been to in about 3-4 years. It has one ball field, a library and behind the library is a small stage where they put on little shows. I did manage to find several dimes but not one quarter. I didn't find much but what the hey.... a little is better than nothing. At least I am able to get out there while a lot of you gng's are stuck inside! I've been watching the weather up north and it looks bad!

I ended up with 85 cents in clad, a nail, a big nut, a zipper pull, a metal bead of some sort and a handful of my usual pulltabs and junk. :wink:

Upvote 0
P

Pentico

Getting out is a huge accomplishment in my book.
Congrats getting out and on the finds.

Denver

treasuredog

Oct 21, 2004
Leetonia Ohio
Detector(s) used
minelab xterra 70,whites xlt,minelab quattro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Like you said,at least you got out! Anyday treasure hunting is better than staying at home. Beats those winter blues :toothy4:

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
Glad you are still getting out pretty lady! Bobby was threatening to get me one of those two box cache detectors so I could detect through all of the snow out here. lol There is not THAT much! rofl I am a cold weather wimp though and when it is 7 degrees like this morning I prefer to stay warm! ;D Congrats on getting out there and hoping you find lots of goodies soon!!

kdismuke1

Silver Member
Jun 14, 2007
georgia
Detector(s) used
garrett 1500-ace 250-garrett ads groudhog deepseeker
nice hunt. at least you are getting out to hunt. :thumbsup:

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the finds Mumszie. It was a gorgeous day for hunting or............ working. :'(

crazyjarhead

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2007
N. San Diego County
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thats right. At least you were able to get out. Be carefull what you say about us in the Arctic or I'll have to cast a spell and send some more of that stuff south :D HH Ron

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread