allen

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2004
Shelbyville or any yard where the owner will let m
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Im still to sore to detect, but saturday it was 60 degrees here in Bagdad, Kentucky and my 11 year son old wanted to get outdoors and do some walking , so I agreed.
My landlord owns close to 500 acres of land and so I walked over to his house and asked for permission to do some walking on his land and he agreed.
There is a small stream that runs through the back of the property and that is where I wanted to walk to first and that is where I found the bottle, a 10 ounce Long Tom bottle in decent shape, we also found numerous other bottles including a coke bottle made here in shelbyville.
I wished id brought my detector with me, we found three cellar holes and what looks like to be a foundation to an old home.
Altogether we walked for over two hours enjoying the weather, the woods and just been with my son.
good luck all,
Allen

Upvote 0

goldencoin

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2005
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sounds like a nice time, neat finds!

HH
-GC

SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS

Gold Member
May 22, 2005
Primary Interest:
Other
allen,
glad you were able to get out.

Being with your boy is special. :wink:

have a good un...............
SHERMANVILLE

OP
OP
allen

allen

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2004
Shelbyville or any yard where the owner will let m
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Im hoping it is warm here on saturday, because no matter how sore I am, im going to hit the cellar holes and the house foundation for a few hours.
My son wants to learn to use my ace 250 and now would be a good time for it.
Good luck all,
Allen

ringfinder

Silver Member
Nov 9, 2005
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 5000, X-Terra 70, Garret Infinium, Tesorro Tiger Shark, ACE 250, Nautilus DMC 2B, Fisher 1235
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on your finds, nice to go walking. I bet 500 acres there should be some really neat finds on
the land. Maybe you can get some pictures and post them the next time you go there.

HH<Ringfinder

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread