recent finds

lab rat

May 21, 2003
Sunny Southern CA Coast
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Well, I've finally decided to MAKE the time and FORCE myself to get out and hunt a little.? Here are some of my latest goodies.

Picture #1: 3 rings found in one hunt the week before last.? Left to right:? .925 silver w/ amethyst & marcasites, faux diamond junque ring, '14k' stamped solid brass ring.? This last one took a bit of work to shine it up and make it look like gold-- I wore it for a day and it tarnished pretty quick!? Still, they were fun to find...

Picture #2: 3 Claddahs, all 3 silver, in order found from left to right.? Found the first one last fall; found the other two last week-- the third one on the day after the second one!? For those not familiar a 'Claddah' is an Irish wedding band.? The heart symbolizes love, two hands symbolize a shared responsibility, and the crown for the noble and honorable task of marriage.? ?Traditionally these are passed from mother to daughter.? These might be several generations old.

Upvote 0

BRD

Mar 26, 2004
Excellent finds Lab Rat,
Keep up the good work.
Congratulations,
BRD

Marc

Silver Member
Mar 19, 2003
Northern Hemisphere
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Great job! Nice photos - I'm going to FORCE myself to get out too --- in fact after lunch, I'm OUTTA HERE!!!? YAY!

Hopefully I'll find some things to post later today - FYI -? it will be my very first Today's Finds post - :)

(I'll also plant the very first TreasureTags :))

JARMAN

Bronze Member
Jun 10, 2004
Great finds Lab rat,have seen all your post.you know how to hunt,when you going to open up your own vintage jewelry store ? Keep it coming.HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions