Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all.....managed to get out today despite the heavy overnight rain, hit our usuwall area in Yorkshire and got on a new field that was half in stubble and half drilled going was pretty tough with the mud sticking to everything. First hammered of 2009 and one I have never had from this reign :icon_queen:Mary Groat 1553-54 as you can see she was only on the throne 1 year before she was married to Philip of Spain there joint reign lasted till 1558. This a very scarce coin and you don't see them that often this infact is the first I have seen, it books at £125-£400 :-* any way I'm off and running for 2009 :thumbsup:

Attachments

• m g 001.JPG
    m g 001.JPG
    115.2 KB · Views: 2,990
  • m g 005.JPG
    m g 005.JPG
    118.5 KB · Views: 2,972
Upvote 3
OP
OP
Silver Searcher

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Admiral de Salee said:
Congratulations! We're all in awe of the stuff you lot unearth, but it's extra-fun when someone finds one that's extremely rare in *your* world.

That does it. I'm going looking for the 1823/2 quarter, 1888/7 cent, and an 1876-CC 20-cent piece this year, gonna find 'em all.

Just as soon as all this snow's gone.
Good luck hope you do :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Silver Searcher

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ukeden said:
congrats and nice find u have thier :thumbsup:
Thanks...have you heard anymore about your Gold Peice :P

toddsumm1

Feb 19, 2010
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro w/ProPointer/White's DFX 300/White's DFX/White's Eagle Spectrum/Radio Shack (Bounty Hunter)/
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Absolutely amazing!!!

Roger Mn.

Silver Member
Aug 18, 2007
Rochester,Minnesota
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
This post is only 3 years 4 months old. Now if silver searcher would get in some more hunting time he could pass up the button and banner man CRUSADER on BANNER finds.:laughing7:

OP
OP
Silver Searcher

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This post is only 3 years 4 months old. Now if silver searcher would get in some more hunting time he could pass up the button and banner man CRUSADER on BANNER finds.:laughing7:
:laughing7: Hopefully I might claw a few back from this new area once the crops out, either that or break one of Cru's legs :laughing7:

SS

OP
OP
Silver Searcher

Silver Searcher

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2006
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's an outstanding find SS - WTG!!
A old post that somebody has brought back up Bill, but it's nice to see old finds again, brings back memories. I have certainly had a hammered drought this past year or so, hopefully the new area, after the crop comes out will see a few more under my coil.

SS

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread