Middle School soccer field. Gold silver junk and CLAD! 9-11

D

Deadshot

Went to one of my favorite school yards (too bad it is a hour drive). I did pretty good. Turned the Disc down a bit cause i was determined to find a rind..... Well I found 5. Only one is gold, the other 4 are pretty much trash. Two of them look like they might have been a pair but I doubt it, they jsut have the same colors. The gold one is 14k but it is plated :'(. Also came up with a cool little silver pendant with a angel on it. Plus a few other junk jewlery including a busted Jesus.

Since I was looking for rings I dug a ton of nickels 22 of them to be exact. I also ended up with 8 quarters, 11 dimes, and 37 pennies.

Enjoy

Deadshot

Attachments

• Finds.jpg
    Finds.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 538
  • Gold.jpg
    Gold.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 523
  • Pair.jpg
    Pair.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 540
Upvote 0
OP
OP
D

Deadshot

More pictures

Attachments

• Pendants.jpg
    Pendants.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 522
  • Stuff.jpg
    Stuff.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 516

Gigisdiamonds

Mar 18, 2005
Kansas
Looks like a long days work! But really cool finds!!! LOVE the flip flop! And of course the "real" ring! But finding something other then pull tabs would make me happy right now LOL ! ;) :D ;D

Way to go! H.H
Gigi

kermit

Aug 9, 2005
Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Whites V3I, AT PRO, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
http://WOW

Nice flip flop I think a found the other one about a month ago.

Kermit

OP
OP
D

Deadshot

Gigisdiamonds said:
Looks like a long days work! But really cool finds!!!

Lol it was only about 2 hours of hunting, I actually only made it up and down the soccer field one time. I just ahd the Disc way down and was overlapping my swings big time.

Deadshot

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Nice stuff, Looks like some kind of set of rings to me. Maybe not lost by the same person but by brothers or something like that. Or possibly one for each hand on the same person. Are they similar in band size.

HH Jer

renegade_7

Jun 10, 2004
Missouri
Nice finds..How high was the tab count? Mine are usually really high when I use the least amount of disc. After about a hundred or so tabs, I get a bit of gold, in one form or another.

Mike_Di

Tenderfoot
Sep 11, 2005
Beaumont, TX
I am just beginning, so this is a dumb question. What did you mean by you had the disk way down. What does that mean. The volume or what?

SugarSand

May 4, 2005
Iowa
Hi Mike, Disc - discrimination. He adjusted his detector to accept things that might like be junk, which is also the same types of signals as rings and such. If you want to find jewelry you usually need to wade through junk to find it...

Mike_Di

Tenderfoot
Sep 11, 2005
Beaumont, TX
:) ok, thanks. We have a lot to learn. I know
we will learn a lot just reading all that everyone has to say.

This is a good forum, We are glad we found it. Thanks all.

Di

SugarSand

May 4, 2005
Iowa
Now I don't know if I should call you Mike or Di? :) ???

I've been reading here for 6 years off and on. Read and read more, and ask too. Most importantly, have fun.

Sorry Deadshot, we'll stop stealing your post! Did I mention, NICE FINDS!?!?!?!? And 22 nickels is REALLY good!

OP
OP
D

Deadshot

Thanks SS! The funny thing is that I only dug like 3 tabs. I did get about 4 soda cans though, all ov which were shredded by a mower. It is a relitivly clean field with the main trash being the cans that are in little pieces, but these seem to be in small spaces and when I am short on time I can spot these places and just skip them.

Deadshot

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Deadshot said:
I did get about 4 soda cans though, all ov which were shredded by a mower.? It is a relitivly clean field with the main trash being the cans that are in little pieces, but these seem to be in small spaces.

Deadshot

Can slaw! Got love it!

Nice job on the rings!

HH

Lonewolfe

rabajohn

Aug 10, 2005
Woodlawn, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 & ole Tesoro Silver Sabre
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
If you said I could pick out any one thing off the table, I would take the flip-flop. I think it is the coolest. The others are great also. WTG!

DugHoles

Bronze Member
May 23, 2005
Hudson Falls, NY
Detector(s) used
White's Spectrum XLT---Tinytec Ultraluxe probe
WOW, what a day. All those coins, all that stuff, and all 5 of those rings........SHOWOFF.... ;) ;D

Excellent job,

GL & HH,

DugHoles

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread