Constantly Looking at the Ground.........

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How many of you find yourself constantly looking at the ground? ???

I am always looking down....sometimes I feel like I am missing out on what is happening around me, but..... when I look up I might
miss out on something good! :D Glad I was paying attention today! Went out for breakfast this morning. On my way back to the car I spotted a ring! Says it's 10K....not very long ago....I found a silver one....says its 925.....

Love it when that happens! ;D

Nana ;)

Attachments

• rings.JPG
    rings.JPG
    32 KB · Views: 715
Upvote 0

MalteseFalcon

Bronze Member
Aug 17, 2005
I was visiting a friend in Tallahassee a few years back. We went to a Mexican Restaurant that she said was good.
We walked in the door and at the same time spotted a 20-dollar bill lying on the floor in front of us.

We both dove for it, and I got to it first. The patrons there must have thought we were nuts.

I paid for her dinner (naturally).

Been quite awhile since I found anything else substantial.

Back in the early 90s there was a rock club I used to hang out at, as I worked 2nd shift and would go there after work.
When it was close to closing time, and they would run everyone out of the main room, I would hang behind and walk in between the chairs scanning the floor. Found occasional money, and occasional other stuff that I would give to my 'partying' friends.

You never know what you will run across next!
:)

popcorn

Jun 18, 2005
I always am looking down some days I find more looking at the ground than I do with my md

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread