Quick Hunt Today

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Hey everyone. Got home from work this mourning to find the kids up early. I decided to hit the local clad spot with them. We hunted for about a 1hr and a half. They can play on slides and I can stay intouch with my detector.

Today was my 3rd anniversary. So I had to go get the wife some flowers after detecting this mourning. I brought them to her at work. While I was clad hunting today I was thinking about a gold ring. That's about the best your gonna pull at a clad park.

I came home this afternoon to cut the grass and wash my car. The wife pulled in from work. I had know idea she would give me a diamond ring. At that point I felt oftly cheap spending 30.00 on flowers.

I guess I got my gold after all today. Just didn't come up out of the ground. My sences were telling me gold was coming. I just didn't know from the wife.

Thanks for looking

Jeremy

Attachments

• Sept 14th.jpg
    Sept 14th.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 336
Upvote 0

MalteseFalcon

Bronze Member
Aug 17, 2005
Actually the lady on the pin looks kinda like Paula Abdul....she used to wear stuff like that back in the 80s when she was at the top of her game...

Nice finds!

And I am talking about yer wife too! Happy Anniversary!
;D

OP
OP
JerV3

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Thanks guys, I will Lance. You are dead on the paula abdul pin. It says 1990 on the side. Looks old from the weather. Not sure Jake I think it just says top.

Thanks Flacon, I got a good one.

HH Guys

Jeremy

Born2Dtect

Bronze Member
Jun 11, 2004
Hurlock, Maryland
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jeremy,

Looks like you had a good day. Try giving her an IOU for one found ring, or just remember the first good ring out of the ground goes to her. Sounds to me like you better hit the ring areas hard. Get out there and get to it!

Ed Donovan

R

rusty nails

CONGRATS - ON THE ANNIVERSARY - mine was september 14 also - and it was 14 years for US - thats pretty uncanny - today is my neighbors 54th anniversary - !!!! - in this day and age 3 yrs is an accomplishment - nice finds also - LBP

K

Kentucky Kache

My 10th anniversary was in June. My divorce, that is. A good wife is a real treasure. Congrats.

OP
OP
JerV3

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Thanks Guys, I hear ya. I would have to find a nice ring here to replace that one. Hope you got your wife something good crypto. If your like me I would be out shopping on the 20th. There isn't alot of people my age married. To hard to much of a sacrifice for alot of people. Kids make it alot harder also.

HH Jeremy

DugHoles

Bronze Member
May 23, 2005
Hudson Falls, NY
Detector(s) used
White's Spectrum XLT---Tinytec Ultraluxe probe
Happy Anniversary and WTG on the finds. Now get out there hunting and find a ring for your wife.... ;)

GL & HH,

DugHoles

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread