Bombarded by clad

Mike in Fla.

Sep 4, 2005
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal 1000, Minelab Quattro, Minelab Exp. II, Garrett Ace 250, GTXA 1000,
Lately it seems all my jewelry finds have been absent. My wife and I spent two hours at the beach today. We normally find some piece of jewelry, but again today our finds were the following 10 quarters, 19 dimes, 5 nickels and 48 pennies. Don't get me wrong, I love finding anything, but it's time to break out of this slump. Oh, my wife reminds me she found a toe ring (junk and doesn't count).
I hope everyone else had a good day.

Mike

Upvote 0

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Does that pay for parking near the beach, LOL? Let wifey keep the toe ring and you keep the cash. HH, Mike

Mirage

Silver Member
Sep 16, 2005
Cleveland, OH
That's a lot of coins for two hours. 8) Good job. Probably easy digging in the sand. I live near Lake Erie. We have tried numerous times at our beaches and we find very little. Lucky to find a dozen coins.

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OHHHH! Yes it does count! A ring is a ring! :D

Congrats on your finds!

;)

Mighty_Mouse

Dec 17, 2004
Florida
Detector(s) used
Whites QXT Pro, HeadHunter Pirate
Which Beach did you hunt? And have you ever hunted St Pete before? If so how was it. I hunted it for a bit just around some of the dune areas. Not out in the main beach area. From what i found in just that little time and area i would say it's a beach that would give up some nice finds. HH

OP
OP
Mike in Fla.

Mike in Fla.

Sep 4, 2005
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal 1000, Minelab Quattro, Minelab Exp. II, Garrett Ace 250, GTXA 1000,
Clearwater beach, I have not tried St Pete beach yet, but I plan on covering all of Pinellas county.

Mike

kermit

Aug 9, 2005
Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Whites V3I, AT PRO, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Toe ring is a code word for easy to lose

Kermit

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread