3 Hrs Tonight

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Hi all, Got together with my brother today for a hunt. I have been working 7 days a week for the last month. So I have been tiered. And Saturday is my long day and sunday's I started playing in a flag football league. Then the steeler game is on and I haven't found the time and energy to get out.

We went to my site I call the civil war era site. Nothing great, 4 wheats 2 sex tokens 1 46 canadian penny 1 no cash value token. I flat colonial era button. And a good bit of clad. My brother had the find of the day with a very nice old silver wedding band.

Thanks for looking. Hope to get out here soon to some spots when all the brush dies down. I have been traveling alot while I work and have spotted over a dozen 200 yr old sites I would like to hit. Hopefully I will get the time here this fall.

HH Jeremy

Attachments

• Sept 17th.jpg
    Sept 17th.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 333
Upvote 0
M

mattjd

Nice stuff Jer. Seems like that site is still in use.

HH Matt

OP
OP
JerV3

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Thanks guys. The sex tokens Jake I would say in the last 20 yrs. Yes this site has a tone of activity matt. There are gold rings in this spot. But there is so many screw caps and pulltabs it is tough. Me and my brother probably dug together 300 pulltabs and screw caps in just a combined 6 hrs of hunting together. I know there is still good stuff at this spot but you earn it. I have had 4 different people come up to me and tell me they lost different types of rings here.

The down fall about the site is the area is really dangerous. I don't carry a peice but it wouldn't matter at this place because they run in groups of 3 and 4. So I don't venture there alot unless I'm feeling bold or just don't give a f**** that day.

Thanks again

Jeremy

M

mchamby

I would say if your bro and you dug that many pulltabs you deserve to find something real good there. I take it you must be in a city to be that warry of your hunting spot, be safe and find gold. :D
Mchamby

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions