Had a great hunt with JuJu! I got a 1952 wheat, and $4.84 in clad

Detectingfreak

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2006
Bellevue, WA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Tesoro TigerShark
Hey guys! It was a great hunt with JuJu today! We ended up going to a grass strip that we had hit before first. It was 30 minutes into the hunt and I got a 1952 wheat penny right off the bat! Then after driving around for awhile, we stopped at another school, which in turn only gave us a couple of cents. Nothing exciting for us. The third stop was at a picnic groove, which JuJu told me was really old. Unfortunately, JuJu and I did not get anything old.

The last stop was at a park that JuJu had not hit before. About an hour to an hour a half into the hunt, I hear JuJu yell silver! (I do not want to spoil what kind of silver he got, so I will not say.) I rushed over and congratulated him on his find. My hits were all Quarters and Dimes, which were coming out of the ground like no other! Also got some pennies and 2 nickles.

At one of the parks I got Rabies 2006 tag and a 1984 Dog license. I hope everyone got out this weekend and had a great hunt! :) I know we sure did :)

february8thshunt002.jpg

february8thshunt001.jpg

Upvote 0

kdismuke1

Silver Member
Jun 14, 2007
georgia
Detector(s) used
garrett 1500-ace 250-garrett ads groudhog deepseeker
NICE HUNT AND A NICE PERSON TO HUNT WITH.

S

seger98

You guys keep it up at this rate & you'll be running out of silver in no time! Congratulations once again detectingfreak!

Chris

juju

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2007
Burien, Wa.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Grey Ghost Headphones, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I had a blast DF. Looking forward to next sunday.
:icon_pirat:
JuJu

49er

Bronze Member
Feb 21, 2005
Sun City, Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites..MXT..GMT
Sounds like the weather held out for you guys today and bring home some goodies in your pouch. WTG DF... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Attachments

• tn_27_jpg.jpg
    tn_27_jpg.jpg
    850 bytes · Views: 191
  • tn_27_jpg.jpg
    tn_27_jpg.jpg
    850 bytes · Views: 196

Dman

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2006
Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab EXPLORER SE
Looks like a great hunt. Congrats on the wheat penny.
Dman

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread