Lake and River hunt today

morris

Jun 8, 2005
Arlington Texas
Went to a local lake today and then to a swimming hole at Rain Bow River... at the lake I found 11 cents Nice Earring with Little Diamonds and a key to a VAN. I turned to the people that was there and asked out loud did any one loose a key to a van? (back on the key tag said VAN)
this man turned around and looked like someone just shot him..
and said NO WAY!! that is my KEY.. very happy to get it back him and his wife would be in big trouble if they had lost the
only key they had to the van. at the River I found $3.23 a junk earing and a case knife looks good just shot it with oil and it cleaned right up.. all and all I had a found day.. along with a good deed..

Morris
Ocala,FL

Attachments

• lake finds.jpg
    lake finds.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 421
Upvote 0

kermit

Aug 9, 2005
Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Whites V3I, AT PRO, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Morris,
Nice knife. I have a case in my pockit right now. They are made with great steel. That is a treasure with in it's self...

WTG

Kermit

OP
OP
morris

morris

Jun 8, 2005
Arlington Texas
JakePhelps said:
knife might be older one someone took there and lost it :)

The Knife cleaned up great must not have been in the water very long. the little silver earring is nice one too did you see it? move the pic over.. got 9 little diamonds in it..

Morris
Ocala,Fl 8)

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool finds, nice looking older knife!

HH

Lonewolfe

southern gent

Aug 1, 2004
Pickens Co. S.C.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excal, Sovriegn. Whites. Garret
Primary Interest:
Other
I love river hunting. I found a wedding band and a bunch of clad today. Nice finds morris! Keep it up. HH! Chris

OP
OP
morris

morris

Jun 8, 2005
Arlington Texas
You know the Funny thing is the only rings i have found was at the park... i did find one at the beach back in April.. but it has been weeks from the last ring finded....

Morris
Ocala,Fl 8)

F

Floater

Nice day at the Beach and river Morris. The good deed counts towards the next find s too. ;D HH

OP
OP
morris

morris

Jun 8, 2005
Arlington Texas
Floater said:
Nice day at the Beach and river Morris. The good deed counts towards the next find s too. ;D HH

I hope so if a good deed dont work for the Surf Gods next is to offer them my Nabors Cat ;)

Morris
Ocala,Fl 8)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread