Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Not sure if you all know but I had a stroke last Thursday and they finally released me from the hospital Saturday afternoon,I'm doing fine,my carotid artery is shot on my left side.Gotta quit smoking and everything else but it's about time.....Wake-Up call for sure,believe me.....No Fun!!! Hooked up with Ty at the "cornfield" for a couple hour's,that's all I could handle for now but here's what I managed to recover.....Thank God!!!! Lifestyle change for me ASAP! :thumbsup: Tired!!!!

Attachments

• P2150001.JPG
    P2150001.JPG
    18 KB · Views: 1,104
  • P2150002.JPG
    P2150002.JPG
    19.1 KB · Views: 1,101
  • P2150006.JPG
    P2150006.JPG
    18.8 KB · Views: 1,094
Upvote 0

Dman

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2006
Tennessee
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab EXPLORER SE
Nice finds. Take care of yourself. I enjoy seeing your finds. It will be hard to hunt from a hospital bed. ;D
Dman

Golden1

Bronze Member
May 2, 2008
Pittsfield ma
Detector(s) used
Whites PRIZM IV,Whites M-6
Sorry to here about that setback civil. I hope everything is going to be OK for you. And yup ya gotta get rid of the Butts :wink:

Nice to see your finds again Congrat's :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

G1

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Well....it doesnt look like it slowed you down any....what the heck is wrong with you....LOL....Just take care of yourself :) oh...and nice finds!

S

seger98

Good to see you back at it civilman, hope you can hang around for a long time on here so listen to the docs! Nice finds..

Chris

Hutch911

May 19, 2008
Linden, VA
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX5000, Whites MXT, Garrett AT PRO
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Great find Joe but dam take it easy.... I know what you mean Amy and I ending going out this afternoon we could not take it I Will post soon.

Hutch

creeper71

Silver Member
Dec 5, 2007
South Central PA
Wow i didn't know anything aboit you having a stroke... like Hutch said take it eazy for now.. It's not even spring yet..you'll have plenty of good days to hunt in the near furture... Just don't want nothing to happen to ya ... Anyways nice finds.. I would think those feilds would be cleaned out by now...but you're always leaving with something....

Twin Digger

Feb 13, 2009
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Good Luck on your health.. Do what you do best. except hire a person to do the digging....

Nice finds.

kdismuke1

Silver Member
Jun 14, 2007
georgia
Detector(s) used
garrett 1500-ace 250-garrett ads groudhog deepseeker
BEST OF LUCK ON YOUR HEALTH. NICE FINDS. I WISH I COULD QUITE SMOKING. 45 YEARS THAT IS BAD. I HAVE TRYED ABOUT EVERYTHING. I GUESS I WILL HAVE TO JUST SAY NO ONE DAY. GOD BLESS .

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OH my gosh, Joe! :-\ I had no idea! I do pray that you get to feeling ALL better quickly!! By the looks of those finds, you're well on your way! :thumbsup: Take care!!!

Nana :)

The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Excalibur II, V3i, TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great finds civil :thumbsup: I'm mighty pleased that you've been given a second chance. You'll be swingin' all day long in no time.

HH!
TBGO

tymcmurray

Gold Member
Jul 14, 2007
Maryland
We did alright for a couple of sickos today Joe!!
Glad to get out with you.
I still can't believe we are still pulling relics out
of that little old cornfield!

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I gave up smoking 4 months ago after smoking for almost 50 years. A bit of heart disease and high blood pressure and COPD helped me make up my mind though. It was tough and I still crave a smoke once or twice a day but now I have the strength to say no. Having 6 grandkids I want to spend time with was quite an incentive too. Good luck to you and hope you recover completely. I feel your pain! Monty

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, I had no idea you had a stroke! Thought you were too young for that, my age of around 44ish, yikes! Nice hunt and CW finds. Take care of yourself and HH, Mike

Lowbatts

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2003
Elgin
Detector(s) used
Fishers 1235X-8" CZ-20/21-8" F-70-11"DD GC1023
You can type and you can hunt, oh boy can you hunt!
That's the way to come back, for sure!

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Joe,
I had no idea you had a stroke. :( Sorry to hear that, and glad the see you are on the road to recovery. Get better buddy we need you around here. :wink:
Congrats on a great short hunt.
-MM-

dave-enc

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Eastern North Carolina
sorry about the stroke, good to see you up and about wtg on good finds, detecting is part of that lifestyle changes its exercise but you gotta follow all of the changes
hh
gb
dave+bobbie

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread