• backuplight2 (Small).jpg
    backuplight2 (Small).jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 832
Upvote 0

Ady

Jul 24, 2005
jeff0516161 said:
Looks like an anal probe to me

No way man, I have been abducted by aliens on ten different occasions and had a different anal probe inserted into me on every occasion. That is way too small to be an anal probe. ;D

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
I don't know if I even want to jump on this one,,, ;D
I'll have to go a long with the old tail light lens. Back when they used to build cars better than a bic litler...
Good luck & GAppy hunting~

downindixie

Oct 10, 2004
Oxford,Alabama
Ok,lets go the other way.Heres a tailight I found while summer diving off of Plymouth Rock.It is solid red glass and has the impression of the Mayflower on it.So surely this is an example of the first prigrims venture into America.If it has the picture of the Mayflower,it mush be a real artifact of Americana.Of course this is BS just like the alien stoplight.

Attachments

• MVC-060S.JPG
    MVC-060S.JPG
    19.7 KB · Views: 285
  • MVC-061S.JPG
    MVC-061S.JPG
    25.9 KB · Views: 287
S

SASQUASH

I have a blue one somewhere it is glass too. I will put a pic. on if I find it. It is more of a plug not a probe. SAS <><

SugarSand

May 4, 2005
Iowa
I have held off on a reply for so long, nearly as long as this thread, but I can't resist.... ?It is red, which means the backend of a vehicle, if that is what it was originally for. ?Red is for the back, amber for front and front sides, etc. ?It was also found here on Earth, wasn't it, not the rings around Uranus!!! ?And astronomers have really seen those...

I think Monty - aka Mr. Burns got it right, unless it's a lens for those red lights on a large radio or TV antenna? ?Someone please climb one and compare.

Just my seriously astronomical, MD, radio, and car buff opinion.

resq937

Mar 6, 2005
After some hard core searching--I found that several replies are correct on this post----this was at one time a lense from a mid 20th century motor vehicle----It was however recycled from a breast pump made from ancient alien spashship parts. I think Austin Powers even may have tried to make use of it in one of his movies as yet another useful body part enlargment tool.

Moonshadow

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2004
Aiken, SC
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
You people are slappin nuts............LOL ::). I needed a good laugh and got one.

Great find.....glad that it created so much interest.....and you thought it was just a tail light lens....sheesh.

HH,
Moon

Oct 2, 2005
Raleigh, NC
SugarSand stated the part correctly about being red and for the backend! Because, YES! this is for the backend Anal Probe! And painted red as a warning that this will cause anal pain!

Arakronn

Oct 13, 2005
De Pere/Green Bay Wisconsin
I was thinking more along the lines of a "warning light" lens on the probe.....telling you when to stop. Go back to the site and see if you can find the green "go" lens or maybe a E.......F gauge (alien breast pump).

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread