STOP STOP i need a bucket!! (UPDATE)

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the Warden stopped the car and i picked up what i thought was a empty bucket. This is a 5 gallon bucket of sealer and wax for concrete slabs and we all know how expensive this stuff is. The seal isnt broken so i know its new. I guess it fell offin a truck. I always wanted to coat my garage floor and it looks like im gonna :wink: called the company and it costs $116.00 :o

Attachments

• poppy 005.jpg
    poppy 005.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 1,247
Upvote 0
OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: STOP STOP i need a bucket!!

Old River said:
Yep I found a bucket by the road one time that I would like to have had for a bait bucket. I pulled over, and asked my wife to reach out, and get for me since it was on her side. That was the last time I did that, because someone had used it for a restroom, and it still held the contents. If I mention picking up a bucket now, believe me I get some nasty looks. "It was kind of funny though".

:-X :sad5: NOOOOOO! :laughing7:

Hey, AA! Good deal! 8) You always find the good stuff!!! ;D

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: STOP STOP i need a bucket!!

Old River said:
Yep I found a bucket by the road one time that I would like to have had for a bait bucket. I pulled over, and asked my wife to reach out, and get for me since it was on her side. That was the last time I did that, because someone had used it for a restroom, and it still held the contents. If I mention picking up a bucket now, believe me I get some nasty looks. "It was kind of funny though".
oh crap . i mean darn :o

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
banner

Top Member Reactions