5.4.3.2.1. we have lift off

Mr Tuff

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
ILL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Garrett pro pointer, bounty hunter 202 with a 10in magnum coil, Automax pinpointer,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
grabbed the 202 and headed out to hunt worked a site for 2 hours nothing. so i go to another site. bam 3 mins had nice token 1st thought it was silver, but just as good it is a GEMINI III TOKEN ;D hay im a GEMINI so no complaints :thumbsup: but the batts went dead a min later :angry5: so i will be back to work this site later 8) did manage some clad and a hollow point

Attachments

• Photo022.jpg
    Photo022.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 727
  • Photo027.jpg
    Photo027.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 726
  • Photo026.jpg
    Photo026.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 727
Upvote 0
S

seger98

Neat little token, next time take extra batteries with you! :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Mr Tuff

Mr Tuff

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
ILL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Garrett pro pointer, bounty hunter 202 with a 10in magnum coil, Automax pinpointer,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
girardpaguy said:
Nice token what's the value any idea?? $$ :sad11: wish i new more myself

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice token next time take extra batteries or a back up detector...Matt

goldguru

Aug 24, 2005
The mission insignia was not worn by the flight crew as a patch, like those from Gemini 5 onwards. The Gemini 3 Molly Brown logo was designed and minted on gold plated, sterling silver, 1-inch (25-mm) medallions. The crew carried a number of these medallions into space to give to their families and friends. The same design was imprinted on the cover of Gus Grissom's book GEMINI. John Young was seen wearing the Molly Brown logo as a patch on his flightsuit as late as 1981.

seems that the Molly Brown came after the safe landing your medalion would predate lift off..and possibly gone for a trip. due to it being aluminium construction.

Gemini 3
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia..

BTW i had nuttin else better to do today..lol..
be rested fer tonite..Gg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions