SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A week or so ago I posted a pic of the 10k cross pendant I found while mallwalking. Minnesota weather is warming up, maybe the 60's by next week, so mall days are just about over and detecting season is just around the corner. The first pic is of the jewelry, all junk except for the cross, found at the mall since Jan and some of the coins.

The second pic is my score today. I didn't find even one coin yesterday and today I was just about done with the two mile walk without a coin as well. Went by some benches that are usually busy because they are by the restrooms. Two young guys sitting on one of the benches and there was what appeared to be a folded bill underneath the bench. I hung around for a minute or two, praying they wouldn't look down and would leave quickly. Then they were up and gone and I moved in to pick up the bill. Almost fell to my knees when I saw it wasn't a dollar, but a HUNDRED DOLLAR BILL, just sitting there. A spectacular finale to the mallwalking season.

Attachments

• Mall Finds2.JPG
    Mall Finds2.JPG
    14.1 KB · Views: 568
  • Folded Hundred.JPG
    Folded Hundred.JPG
    14.6 KB · Views: 575
  • Hundred.JPG
    Hundred.JPG
    24.2 KB · Views: 603
Upvote 1

longsocks

Oct 17, 2005
Wisconsin -south of milwaukee
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 1000 --- FISHER F - 70 Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BLINKS AND BLINKS SOME MORE holy moly what a find congrats that sure made your day .. hope you can get out soon and detect HH socks

3RINGER

Feb 1, 2009
Middle TN
Detector(s) used
GPX 4800, Blisstool V6, AT Pro, Makro Racer, CZ3D, XL PRO, Nokta Relic, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Chaaching!!! :thumbsup:

OP
OP
SusanMN

SusanMN

Silver Member
Jun 1, 2007
Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tiger Shark, Xterra 705, Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Kimsdad Silverdrought said:
Wow! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :icon_queen:

What to spend it on... Coils, batteries, or necessities..... Wait! Coils and batteries ARE necessities!! ;D

Congrats!

I could use a new water scoop, or maybe a Lesche digger, or a pistol pointer, or maybe...groceries?

tank014

Jun 26, 2008
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Ace 250, Garret 1250
The most I've ever found was 4 twenties laying in the grass next to a fence. Was a great summer bonus. ;D
hh,
Frank

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You didn't try to find the owner, LOL?! A nice payday and glad to hear it is warming up. HH, Mike

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
a good day walking.....Matt

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions