My Park Finds From Saturday... Just some Coins, But a Good Park (Florida)

adh247

Oct 30, 2007
Central Florida
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 Special Edition
Well I went out yesterday to check out a park with a buddy of mine, and The great thing is, that this park seems to be full of nothing but coins so far.. I noticed brian had the same luck too... not much junk...I didnt find much Tabs, and junk etc. either at all.. Which was a first for me, Usually there is a high ratio of junk in parks, But the problem is that i have no idea what i found!

I do know that my MD told me that i found a couple dimes, and a few pennies, but i cant tell anything about them do to the corrosion, so i assume they have been in the park for quite a while, and it is a fairly old park i believe... probably built around 50's or 60's, but either way, do you think anyone could help me figure out the best method to clean them?

I know there are a few ways but any suggestions would be great so that i dont damage them with any type of solution etc. thanks for any help, and here are the horrible pics. I tried the best i could to get a good pic, but this is the best i could do so far until i get them cleaned at least.

Thanks for any help in regards to cleaning them properly due to the Central Florida soil.
The park is located in Rockledge Florida, But I forgot the name of it, My buddy took me there.

Thanks again guys..
Anthony
ADH247

"Don't Expect Things, Therefore You Will Never Be Disappointed"

Attachments

• DSCI0003.JPG
    DSCI0003.JPG
    31.7 KB · Views: 352
  • DSCI0009.JPG
    DSCI0009.JPG
    28.1 KB · Views: 351
Upvote 0