Whites Vision Saturday hunt + Vision Demonstration Part 2

Colonial Copper Zeus

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2007
Milky Way Galaxy
Detector(s) used
Whites Vision Spectra
Hey everyone,
I got out to a severely hunted out farmfield site that the 3 detectateers pounded into submission for a long time. Kyle and I decided to go there. Kirk was predisposed with the love of his life and I don't mean his XL-PRO. ;D Starting to get the hang of it .
I right away found a nice small copper nail. That's right a COPPER nail. Not too many of those found by Zeus. Signals were all over the place. Lots of can slaw and crushed cans which showed that way as overload or/and large signagraph. About 20 minutes into the hunt I got a nice 84 VDI steady which I thought would be my first copper with this machine. The signagraph read coin sized and everything. It was a piece of copper pipe about an inch and a half long and smashed flat in other words this target was decked out like a copper. 6 inches deep. I did find a broken large crotal bell and a nice harness buckle. For all of you out there in Tnet land who responded to my last video demonstrating my Vision and asked to see iron and crushed can signatures I included another video demonstrating that and some silver coins. I want to thank my buddy Paco for showing up and being in the video as well.
Chris
PIC00001-11.jpg

Upvote 0

jgas

Silver Member
Apr 23, 2008
Midwesterner
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
DFX, Pro 6000XL, SunRay Probe, Centech Pinpointer
Yep, just watched all the White's videos on the Vision....I want one......Now please.... :tongue3: jgas

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Interesting post & video... thanks!

Bran <><

watercolor

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2007
Arlington Heights, IL
Detector(s) used
V3i, MXT-All Pro and Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man, you guys crack me up :tongue3:

I wish learning was this easy in school :wink:

Take care Chris!
Mark

PA

Mar 18, 2009
hi cris,

i have a whites xlt now and thinking about getting this vision. im very interested in it now. great video. those two guys were very funny. :D my wife and daughter thought it was hilaroius.

henry

The Bulgarian

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2006
South Florida east coast.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
In the water Aquasound ,back up Aquasound,Fisher cz20,Minelab Excalibur 15 inch wot coil .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well done video,you guys are funny. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

silverfreak

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Wherever Silver's Hidin'
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorers and E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds Chris. You keep on learnin' that new machine...and ther will be no stopping you. It is an intriguing looking detector...and looks like it will bring some "fun" back to swingin' the coil.

K

KirkTN

I may have to get me one of those! That's an interesting yet funny as* video :D You guys crack me up.

Montana Jim

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2006
Montana
Holy moly... I thought the twins had moved off the planet... After watching this vid I see they have!

GREAT vid Zeus and Paco!

I want one.

gibsondan

Nov 15, 2008
I'd love to see how the Vision does out in the field. Excellent videos. It looks like you guys have a lot of fun.

Captn SE

Silver Member
Apr 1, 2007
Southern CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE; X-1 Target Probe; Pro Coil, 6x8 SEF, Coiltek Platypus Elliptical, Sunray X8, Expl. 1050 coils
Hey, Chris, what were your nephews on? ;D ;D

Thanks for the update demonstration on the Vision. I think White's should be giving you some royalties. You're going to be giving them some sales.

HH,
CAPTN SE
Dan

rjw4law

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2007
Missouri
Detector(s) used
AT Garrett Max/ Garrett ATX/ Deus XP
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I am saving my money now.

Goes4ever

Silver Member
Jan 30, 2008
NorthWest Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice video, I wonder how it will react to iron that has been in the ground for 100 years on top of a silver or copper coin?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread