Whites Vision WOW

nova

Jan 10, 2009
Utah
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT //Fisher CZ-3D
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keep all of us here at T. net posted. I have seen a couple others on here with the new W.V so far no complaints.

olepossum

Apr 9, 2008
st. joseph missouri
Detector(s) used
old school whites cion master 6/db and dfx 300 ace 250
not to happy with whites right know i was told not to worry that the dfx300 was going to set the standard for a long time and now look at it 4 months after i buy my dfx 300 with the 300 coil i find out the vision has put the whole shooting match out of whack i wonder if they would send me a new vision for the mental anguish i have recently been pushed into now the dfx300 is at the mxt level and so on man what a bite in the arss

MonkeyBoy

Bronze Member
Feb 6, 2006
Virginia
Detector(s) used
V3i
olepossum said:
not to happy with whites right know i was told not to worry that the dfx300 was going to set the standard for a long time and now look at it 4 months after i buy my dfx 300 with the 300 coil i find out the vision has put the whole shooting match out of whack i wonder if they would send me a new vision for the mental anguish i have recently been pushed into now the dfx300 is at the mxt level and so on man what a bite in the arss

Hard pressed to say the DFX 200 was pushed to the MXT level... I "decided" to get the vision a few weeks ago.. and then changed my mind... I figured it would be better to let the first runs hit the market.. work out any bugs and then see how they are performing... but.. in your shoes.. I could see where I would be.. ahh.. perturbed!! call White's and see if they will cut you a deal!!! ;-)

MB

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
olepossum said:

Ah... the old Minelab way of doing things.

Reminds me of a gym I used the go to. They actually sold a year membership 1 hour before shutting the doors for good. Fortunately the guy who bought it was big enough to collect the money back.

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good luck with your new machine....Matt

mikewaz

Bronze Member
May 9, 2008
Chicago
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266 X Fisher F75
I saw one a few weeks ago at at local dealer and have been daydreaming about owning one ever since. Hopefully next year???
You're gonna have a lot of fun learning it.
Mike

OP
OP
L

Lucky Hat

Mar 28, 2009
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Whites Vision

plumloko

Feb 11, 2008
Utah
Detector(s) used
Whites Vision, Whites XLT
I have had mine for a couple of weeks and my best advice would be not to over analyze it.
Just try out the Factory Programs and slow down.
I was used to the XLT and it is program wise very similar.
I have to say that I am surprised at how deep this machine gets!
Best of luck and the finds will come.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread