Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to a local "hunted out" park this morning to give my ACE 250 some equal time . I usually do pretty good there in spite of the fact that it is heavily hunted. I found some clad and got an only moderately strong signal that bounced back and forth between a nickel and a pull tab. On my ACE that usually means it is a bent pull tab. Intuition just told me to dig it and I uncovered a mans 10k gold class ring at about two inches! I know the owner's name and I am going through google now to try to locate him and return it. I will post the name , etc, once I get him notified and he describes the ring to my satisfaction. This is my third ring this month, one silver toe ring, this gold class ring and a costume ring. As previously noted, these rings seem to come in bunches and it's been a long dry spell in between times! Also dug lots of pull tabs and some unknown brass dohickeys! Monty

Attachments

• DSC00446.jpg
    DSC00446.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 3,619
  • DSC00447.jpg
    DSC00447.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 3,668
Upvote 2
OP
OP
Monty

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for all the recent comment. This is still my only class ring find and the owner claims he never bought a class ring so I guess I just keep it.

My lucky blue prospecting shirt is hidden again. This time I hid it because I knew my wife was going to clean out closets. Problem is , I forgot where I hid it. I was doing some cleaning of my own one day a couple of weeks ago and found it. It was hanging under one of my summer short sleeve shirts in the back of the closet. Being under a shirt and on the same hanger, the boss didn't find it. I am going to a club hunt this weekend and I think I'll dig it out and maybe wear it. I just can't let her see me leave the house with it. It's really not too bad as it was washed and put away clean. If only it has enough buttons left to wear it I will.

Floater was one of our most prolific posters when I first came on the Tnet and then a hurricaine blew through his world and he didn't post for a long time. Then there was a short note to let us know he was Ok and then nothing since. I have tried to contact him and his email still works as it is shown as being delivered, but he never has responded and never returned to Tnet for some reason. I do hope he is OK but I am fearful that something has happened to him and no one has been able to find out. He lives in Florida by the way. Monty

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread