My $5 65 Whites Treasure Master Cost Me $269 This Morning!!

TXKajun

Oct 12, 2005
Desert Southwest
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 750
My $5 '65 White's Treasure Master Cost Me $269 This Morning!!

Yep, amazing how a $5 purchase can lead to soooooo much more in costs!? This hobby has started turning into an addiction (how many times have ya'll heard that? LOLOL).? Thanks everyone for the advice and encouragement to this newbie Treasure Hunter.? ?;D

I bought an Ace 250 Pro this morning off of ebay from Aardvarkmetaldetectors (a heck of a good deal, I think!)!!? WOO HOOOO!? All the bells, whistles, books, extra coil, strap, case, etc (except for volume adjustable headphones that I plan on getting from RS) that I could possibly want....for now anyway!? ?:o

Only 1 problem....we don't get any kind of decent shipping here to Carlsbad, NM from UPS, so it won't be here until late next week....and I have to go to Augusta, GA next week for work, then back here late Thursday nite and then I go deer hunting from Friday till Tuesday after I get back from GA!? Oh, woe is me!!!? I don't think I'll get to play with it properly until November 2!!? Ain't life hell sometimes???? ?;D

Again, thanks to all of you fine folks for the encouragement, support and advice over the last week or so.?

Have a great day and HH all!

Upvote 0

lehidan

Greenie
Aug 13, 2005
Re: My $5 '65 White's Treasure Master Cost Me $269 This Morning!!

I wish you all the luck in the world on your deer hunt, hope you bag a trophy one. Don't let anyone or anything discourage you from ever hunting. It is a great sport and very much neede for proper heard reduction. If it weren't for hunting the deer would all die off from over population and not enough food sources. all you enviromentalists have seen to that with the big cities and endless concrete and paving. I also ecourage you to take that new detector with you, you very well might run onto a great find in your area. I'm from Mesa AZ. Would you like to double your money on that old white?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread