Nothing spectacular...but a whole lot of fun

A

agbonanza

I have just recently started Metal Detecting and I thoroughly enjoy getting out and doing a little hunting. So far I have found approximately $9 in clad change, a bullet, shell casings, and a whole lot of trash. I always back fill my holes and dispose of any trash or junk I find. I may never find gold or silver, but the enjoyment I get from "the hunt" far out weighs any treasure I may find. Metal Detecting will be a part of me for a long long time.

Upvote 0

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's agreat hobby! ?Read up on the local history of your town, you might be able to locate some old homesteads or farms that are long gone. ? Old maps? ?Compare them to newer maps and location. ?That Ace 250 has great reviews. ?HH, Mike ?

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
Hello & Welcome to the forum, and to the hobby...
Fun is what it's all about,,, sounds like you have the right attitude...
Good luck & Happy hunting~

Moonshadow

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2004
Aiken, SC
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Welcome to the Forum.....sounds like you did pretty good just getting started. You'll be going to a MDA meeting before you know it! (Metal Detectors Anonymous) ;D

Happy Hunting!

Moon

spotz

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2005
Stanfield, Oregon
Welcome! Now that you have been infected by the bug you will be interested to hear about our 12 step program to defend yourself from the opinions of sane people.
Spotz

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread