First find ever was a.............................

Mitzki5

Mar 21, 2009
Central, Illinois
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 & Garrett Pro Pointer AT
My Garrett Ace 250 came in today. My daughter and I messed with it for about an hour, starting in our yard and then heading over to the local park. It started sleeting on us so we headed for home pretty quick. My first metal detecting find ever was in my yard. It was a...................................................pull tab about 6" down, then an old roofing nail. After 10 minutes or so in our yard we went to the park and quickly found a quarter, dime and two pennies in about 30 minutes. I will post more interesting stuff later, I hope! I am now an official "Treasure Hunter". :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

STH69

Bronze Member
Feb 17, 2009
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter, ACE 250 with 9X12 coil
Sorry about the weather, I get my ACE 250 on wed. can't wait, good hunting!!

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to TN. Good luck hunting never know what you are going to dig up....Matt

AmericanCoinHunting

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2005
CHICAGO
Detector(s) used
E-Trac w/Pro Coil,and 6x8" S.E.F,The Relic & Gold hunters DREAM...a Troy X-3 w/3 coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You have Our Support

Hello,and welcome 2 T-Net..........Mitzki5..................................
You will find allot of support,and some great people here....................Can't wait till you find some stuff Huhhhh ?
Please post you finds here..........with pictures too if you can.........You should have a Great time,and have Many responces to your posts...............
Welcome to the Metal Detecting Community, and H.H. Happy Hunting

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
ah you got 4 coins ( 37 cents of real money --- try keeping a "note" book -- write down your cash finds and also any silver or gold you find and its "melt" worth -- if you buy batteries use - minus that amount from your "running tota" -- see how long it is till it "pays" for itself --- not many hobbies can pay their own way)l -- since you've found cash that makes you a "treasure finder" **** now its just a matter of time , practice and research till you find bigger better treasure.

Southern_Boy

Feb 2, 2007
New York State..Vestal, NY
Detector(s) used
Fischer CZ-3D
Welcome to the Club! This is a great hobby and dont give up if you dont find anything right off. I love this hobby and I do it every chance I get. When I drive I am always looking for a place to hunt and the good stuff will come. I am getting ready to buy an Ace 250 for my eldest as he now wants to join me after he saw the first gold I pulled out of the ground. ;D

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was going to guess nail, so I get second prise :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions