new site and some bees

GMJG

Feb 11, 2009
Dayton Nv
Detector(s) used
Ace 400
Hi all. Well I went to our local park and hunted some Found some clad not much but a find is a find. I stopped by to see a lady that gave me permission to hunt an old migrant cabin and she also told me of a house just up the road from the migrant cabin that I could hunt also. Cool. So I check the new place out and it is overgrown with lots of weeds and trees. House was built in the 40's. I am thinking this should an area where I can find something Old. Well I wonder in the area for about 10 minuets or so. Found a 1977 cent. I decided to check the house out and see what it looks like inside. I go to the door after climbing over some logs and brush. I see some bees in the door way but I look inside anyway. Wow :o there was a Big bunch of bees on the wall. Well I figure I need to get out of there quick and I did . I had some of them following me but no stings. Got in the car quickly. Sat there for a while and look at the area. I could see bees coming and going. I bet they have been there for a long time. I don't thinks I will go back. I will inform my friend about the bees so no one gets hurt. Still it was fun to hunt today. Happy hunting :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

jsandin

Nov 26, 2008
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
You found the sweet spot.

STH69

Bronze Member
Feb 17, 2009
Detector(s) used