A few more relics from the button field

comfyinvermont

Bronze Member
Feb 8, 2004
Vermont
Got to spend a beautiful sunny fall day in the button field. I believe that it is pretty cleaned out, although, I keep finding a few things here and there. Here is a pic of some of todays finds, including an attractive piece of a ladies handbag, some buttons, oil lamp part (Patented Oct 13, 1868), small buckle and a very large safety pin made of brass. Don't you hate it when you have to deal with turkeys while your metal detecting. Hope to get out again tomorrow before another straight week of rain....Lance

Attachments

• Brothers Fall 2005 Hunt 218.jpg
    Brothers Fall 2005 Hunt 218.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 227
  • Brothers Fall 2005 Hunt.jpg
    Brothers Fall 2005 Hunt.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 233
Upvote 0

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great finds Lance!

Did you catch a couple of those birds to have for Thanksgiving?! :D

Beautiful pictures!

Nana ;)

DetectoDude

May 2, 2004
So. Ca.
Maybe you should wonder how the turkeys feel about dealing with you! ?Nice finds Lance I hope tomorrow finds more. ?I will email you and let you know if I find anything on the beach on mon.

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks good!

HH

Lonewolfe

R

rvbvetter

Very nice finds!! Beautiful scene!! What do you mean turkeys?!! I wasn't there!! Honest!! I like the challenge (when the finds start to run low) of finding those deeper or maybe hidden ones. Looks like beautiful country to detect. Good luck Lance HH

tsgman

Bronze Member
Sep 13, 2005
Springfield, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab 705, Fisher Gold Bug, MXT, Etrac, CTX 3030, GPX 5000, Troy Shadow, CZ20, Excal II, Tesoro Stingray, AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WTG, Lance !

spotz

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2005
Stanfield, Oregon
It's almost Halloween! Maybe they were really GOBLINS in disguise. Great stuff. I like relics. I like it all! ( Well maybe not so many pull tabs & twist tops)
Spotz

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions