finally back to stay

L

lancemxt2006

hey guys, its been awhile since Ive posted on the forum. I'm sorry about all that but don't think i forgot about everyone. i go on the forum and look at your finds everyday at school on my free time. i screwed up my account because i forgot my password cause i left it on "stay logged on forever" and it didn't stay on forever and i forgot my password and couldn't get my email to work... it was a big mess but now i have it together and I'm not messing it up this time.

in the first pic are the best finds from the last hunt i did. there is a sterling silver butterknife handle with the initials EMM in old English at the top of the handle. the other hunk of silver is a solid sterling silver belt buckle, the first one that i have ever found that was actually silver and it has the initials CZS on the front.

in the second pic is the finds i made this weekend. the find of the weekend for me was the pilot award from ww2 its solid sterling and its about 3 inches in the wing span and has a propeller through the wings.

these are most of the finds from the past two hunts. hope you all like them and ill keep posting.

sorry for all the miss-hap's

HH lance

Attachments

• last hunts big silver.jpg
    last hunts big silver.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 358
  • weekend finds test 1.jpg
    weekend finds test 1.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 362
Upvote 0

Rmeav8r

Nov 4, 2004
NW Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Nokta Makro Simplex+, Nokta Pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great finds! The silver wings are the U.S. Army Air Corps insignia. It was discontinued in 1948 when the Air Corps became the U.S. Air Force. It was resurrected in 1983 when Aviation Branch once again became a separate branch in the U.S. Army. The branch insignia is worn by enlisted and officers still today. FLY ARMY!

Joe
Ft. Rucker, AL
Home of Army Aviation

OP
OP
L

lancemxt2006

thanks for the advice on the wings i found helps me draw up the history on them.

thanks for the help Joe.

HH lance

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread