• indians.jpg
    indians.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 321
Upvote 0

Mississippi Yankee

Jul 22, 2005
Petal MS
OK .... now it seems that you are just "Showing Off" !! :D

I personally own HUNDREDS of Indian Head pennies, but I have yet to dig one up.

( It's comin' though ... I can feel it )

;)

OP
OP
L

lancemxt2006

hi everyone. no, dont think that i am showing off. the only thing that i am doing is loading up all my totals from all the time that i have been in the hobby. another thing is that i used to be a member on this fourm and i have been gone for quite some time. so ive been showing everyone here what i was digging all that time. hope that you understand. thanks for checking out the finds.

HH lance

Mississippi Yankee

Jul 22, 2005
Petal MS
lancemxt2006 said:
hi everyone.? no, dont think that i am showing off. the only thing that i am doing is loading up all my totals from all the time that i have been in the hobby.? another thing is that i used to be a member on this fourm and i have been gone for quite some time. so ive been showing everyone here what i was digging all that time.? hope that you understand.? ?thanks for checking out the finds.

HH lance

Don't take it personal Lance ... I was only kidding. Thought the " :D " would have tipped you off. ;)

OP
OP
L

lancemxt2006

dont worry bout it. i wasnt taking it personal i was just explaining myself.

no problem.

HH lance

JakePhelps

Silver Member
Jul 7, 2005
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola
In a way it is showing off all your finds, so we can enjoy looking at them all ;D I too many non-dug IHs. But one thing iv noticed is that in coin stores there is less non-dug 19th century Indians and more dug ones, seems they are becoming rarer.

OP
OP
L

lancemxt2006

yes they are getting alot rarer jake. i know what you are saying about them getting harder to find. i haven't been finding that many lately. maybe one every 5-10 hunts. the only reason why i have found a good bit of them is because Jer found us two hot spots over the last two years. one spot we hunted out a wile back but we have a spot that is very very large and it has been taking a very long time to hunt out and it still isn't hunted out but it is just about done. its going to take some research over the off season to brew up a spot for after this winter passes.

HH lance

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread