last but not least.. tokens

L

lancemxt2006

hey everyone. i guess that this will wrap it up for the totals on posting. its been a little bit of some time consuming work doing all this, but i did it so all you guys could see my finds. enjoy checking them out and if anyone sees a token that stands out and you have info on it please let me know.

i through in a couple of other coins inbetween just to get everything i had left on a scan if anyone knows anything about the big greek???coin that i have please let me know.

HH lance

Attachments

• tokens.jpg
    tokens.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 236
  • tokens 2.jpg
    tokens 2.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 230
  • tokens 4.jpg
    tokens 4.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 234
Upvote 0
OP
OP
L

lancemxt2006

here are the rest of them

i wish that i would have just added on the other pics this way... ohh well.

hope you like.

HH lance

Attachments

• tokens 3.jpg
    tokens 3.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 232

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cool tokens!

HH

Lonewolfe

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
Very cool tokens,,,WTG!!!
I have a few of the R.R. tokens from the Indianapolis Railway, there some of the neatest tokens I have...
I would think that, "? Radio? Orphany decoder/encoder " thingy would be worth a little something... Very neat...
Good luck & Happy hunting~

P.S. If you would like to see the tokens I have, you can goto my website...

OP
OP
L

lancemxt2006

thanks everyone for looking and leaving some replies. leon when you get a chance get the web adress to your site and leave it in a reply and ill check it out.

HH lance

JakePhelps

Silver Member
Jul 7, 2005
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola
Awesome tokens!! thats aot of digging :o Leons site is right under his name, theres a link that says "website" :)

Siegfried Schlagrule

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
All types of BFOs owned. Especially want White's Arrow; White's Oremaster; Exanimo Spartan Little Monster; Garrett contract Little Monster.
Your swastika token is pre-World War Two for obvious reasons. Some of them are common and some are very expensive. If you post the name of the issuer perhaps someone will have a value for it. Your orphan annie is a preium and may be valuable. exanimo, ss

tsgman

Bronze Member
Sep 13, 2005
Springfield, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab 705, Fisher Gold Bug, MXT, Etrac, CTX 3030, GPX 5000, Troy Shadow, CZ20, Excal II, Tesoro Stingray, AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great collection!

OP
OP
L

lancemxt2006

thanks guys.? i will try to research some more info on the orphan Annie decotor pin tonight, i will also try and research the good luck token with the swastika on it.? i just found it recently at a spot that seen most of its activity in the 30's.? thanks for the help and ill try and get some more info on them tokens.

HH lance

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread