Wilma GOLD from WAY down here in Florida.

osiris661

Sep 9, 2005
Key Biscayne, Florida
Detector(s) used
Excal II, Surf PI Pro, Garrett Ace250, DFX e-Series, Fisher 1280X
Hi Everyone!!! Well this now makes my 6th Gold find. I have been metal detecting since late July, 2005, and I am using a Garrett Ace 250 which found the pictures listed in this topic and a Whites Treasuremaster PI-1000 which has yielded 2 other gold pieces, a 18Kt bracelet and a 14Kt ear ring. I am now hooked for life on Meatal Detecting. I went to Miami Beach yesterday and just found coins. Today I went to a local beach and this 14Kt gold chain with three 24Kt gold religious charms popped out of the sand after about 2 hours of digging clad coins.

I know Wilma was a b**ch, I can't drive right now because I can't get gas due to long lines but after this find today, I am a VERY HAPPY camper.
At-least my bike works :)

Attachments

• md2.jpg
    md2.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 428
  • md1.jpg
    md1.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 429
Upvote 0

tsgman

Bronze Member
Sep 13, 2005
Springfield, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab 705, Fisher Gold Bug, MXT, Etrac, CTX 3030, GPX 5000, Troy Shadow, CZ20, Excal II, Tesoro Stingray, AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those are some great finds, wtg.

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WoW! :o

Now why would you want to leave that local beach!!!! Very nice finds!!!

Nana ;)

Moonshadow

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2004
Aiken, SC
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Nice finds! I moved away from the beaches 4 years ago. Kinda wish I was around after the storms!

Keep up the good work!

Moon

OP
OP
osiris661

osiris661

Sep 9, 2005
Key Biscayne, Florida
Detector(s) used
Excal II, Surf PI Pro, Garrett Ace250, DFX e-Series, Fisher 1280X
Nana40 said:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? WoW!? :o

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?Now why would you want to leave that local beach!!!! Very nice finds!!!

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?Nana? ;)

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Good point, I thought Miami and or Hollywood Beach would be fantastic areas to detect on because of the amount of visitors that frequent them, especially the out-of-town morons that wear their jewelry in the water for all the nice Barracudas to see. However, my finds at Miami, Hollywood, and West Palm beaches have not been even close to the finds at the local beaches down here as you can plainly see. When I say local beaches I mean beaches that are maybe 10 or 12 blocks long and not on tourist radar, just local residents, go figure. Well I gotta go, I am off to the beach again today, not much else to do right now, hopefully the gas situation will get better over the weekend, people are starting to get REALLY upset down here.

Darren in NC

Silver Member
Apr 1, 2004
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark, Homebuilt pulse loop
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
So are you gonna give it back to Wilma? ;)

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good deal/nice finds!

HH

Lonewolfe

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread