🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just like a zoo at Nana's house this month. :D

IMG_0077.jpg

It's been a very busy April around here. And not the detecting kinda busy either. :tongue3:

:icon_sunny: My number three! I just love him! :love5:

Drew-1.gif

I've been peeking in to see what all you've been finding, and I must say there are some pretty amazing things being found this month! And yes, a wee little bit of envy tried to creep in at times. :-X :D But being happy busy helped keep that sharp edge from cutting too bad. :wink:

I did manage to get out a couple of times. Nothing to brag about in the finds department, but a keeper or two. First place was a pasture with a clump of daffy's that Lisa and I saw while driving down an old dirt road weeks ago. Happened back by the place and the owner was there. He informed us that there had never been a house in that area that he knew of, but he gave us permission with a warning of copperheads in the area and we started digging. :wink: Too bad we didn't get there a wee bit earlier in the month, as the grass is already getting pretty tall.

100_2596.jpg

These two were looking out for us as we played... :wink:

100_2594.jpg

Not too many keepers from there, but I hope we can get back when the grass has been mowed...
thimble, part of a silver spoon, overall buttons, Shell token :icon_scratch: , 1942 war nickel, flat button, wheats etc...

100_2695.jpg

100_2708.jpg

100_2694.jpg

Yesterday we tried out a new spot. This was a place that had houses but were torn down due to being in a flood area. The city is making a new park there, but we wanted to hit it before they got it all spiffy. They had worked on leveling while the soil was wet, so when it dried it was like digging in concrete. :-\

100_2703.jpg

A couple of wheats, a sad little Tootsie car and a neat perfume atomizer and a bit of change...

100_2705.jpg

The only thing keeping me busy this week is helping Charlie finish that darn deck he started LAST FALL. :-X Maybe this week. :wink:

Nana :-*

Upvote 0

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Now would you look at that head of hair.....almost as much as I do !!!!!! Glad you made it out Nana....It's just plain fun :thumbsup:

kdismuke1

Silver Member
Jun 14, 2007
georgia
Detector(s) used
garrett 1500-ace 250-garrett ads groudhog deepseeker
THAT IS A PRETTY #3. CONGRATS. GLAD YOU GOT OUT TO HUNT. NICE FINDS. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Nana40

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
THANKS ya'll!! :icon_sunny: GRAZIE, Nicky! :-*

Mommy and baby are doing great!

ShannDrew.jpg

VOL1266-X said:
Very Nice Find in the 2nd pic Bama Nana!!! I laughed when I saw the Shell token. I was looking for CW relics when I pulled my first Shell game token out of the ground. I saw it about 6 inches down and just knew I had a silver dollar until I picked it up and felt how light it was. Nice finds and pics. HH.
:P I know! I thought...'What the heck?' I had ventured off from the main site to see what else might be in that pasture. Dug that up out in the middle of nowhere. :icon_scratch: :D

River Rat said:

Couldn't find any saying "Congratulations, Nana". So you're proud Nana again, fill us in...name, weight. He is a real little doll, and a load of hair...WOW!

Glad you're able to take a little time out to do a little detecting...great finds.

All my best to the proud parents and to the big brothers...and to grandpa too. :-*

:wink: RR

Thanks RR! His name is Drew and he weighed in at 9 pounds and 13 ounces! He's a biggun'! :D

OH..and Rob...I've graduated up from 'Go'fer' to drill sergeant! :thumbsup: (Haven't ruined one drill bit this week!) :D We're gonna get that deck done and over with this week! I just know it! :D

We went back out to the site yesterday. Those small spots that we could get to are growing smaller and smaller. :-\ Got my first tick yesterday too. I hate ticks! >:( I even sprayed that yuck stuff all over before we started hunting. :-X Got him while he was crawling around tho, so not so bad I guess. Managed to find a wheat and one little sliver of silver. I'm thinking it could be another piece of that silver spoon. This part has the hallmark on it. Looks like it says maybe Galt & Brothers?

IMG_0322.jpg

What do ya think? A match?

IMG_0321.jpg

Thanks again for your sweet responses! You're the best!!

Nana :)

PS to MM...do I need to send iced sweet tea? ;D

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats o the the New Member to the family glad everyone is fine and again looks like a great day out w/no copperheads ! ;D Great Finds!

Attachments

• nana.jpg
    nana.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 157
  • new_baby_boy_congratulations_greeting_card-p137129542415301534qqld_400.jpg
    new_baby_boy_congratulations_greeting_card-p137129542415301534qqld_400.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 159

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread