🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just like a zoo at Nana's house this month. :D

IMG_0077.jpg

It's been a very busy April around here. And not the detecting kinda busy either. :tongue3:

:icon_sunny: My number three! I just love him! :love5:

Drew-1.gif

I've been peeking in to see what all you've been finding, and I must say there are some pretty amazing things being found this month! And yes, a wee little bit of envy tried to creep in at times. :-X :D But being happy busy helped keep that sharp edge from cutting too bad. :wink:

I did manage to get out a couple of times. Nothing to brag about in the finds department, but a keeper or two. First place was a pasture with a clump of daffy's that Lisa and I saw while driving down an old dirt road weeks ago. Happened back by the place and the owner was there. He informed us that there had never been a house in that area that he knew of, but he gave us permission with a warning of copperheads in the area and we started digging. :wink: Too bad we didn't get there a wee bit earlier in the month, as the grass is already getting pretty tall.

100_2596.jpg

These two were looking out for us as we played... :wink:

100_2594.jpg

Not too many keepers from there, but I hope we can get back when the grass has been mowed...
thimble, part of a silver spoon, overall buttons, Shell token :icon_scratch: , 1942 war nickel, flat button, wheats etc...

100_2695.jpg

100_2708.jpg

100_2694.jpg

Yesterday we tried out a new spot. This was a place that had houses but were torn down due to being in a flood area. The city is making a new park there, but we wanted to hit it before they got it all spiffy. They had worked on leveling while the soil was wet, so when it dried it was like digging in concrete. :-\

100_2703.jpg

A couple of wheats, a sad little Tootsie car and a neat perfume atomizer and a bit of change...

100_2705.jpg

The only thing keeping me busy this week is helping Charlie finish that darn deck he started LAST FALL. :-X Maybe this week. :wink:

Nana :-*

Upvote 0

thrillathahunt

Silver Member
Jul 24, 2006
TEXAS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not too shabby at all Nana.... I like the silver spoon handle and old thimble. War nickel is good too.

Tell Charlie to get with the program ;D

Rick

Baggins

Bronze Member
Jan 2, 2007
TEXAS
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV / Garrett Ace 250/Minelab X-Terra 70
All good finds in my book!
Baggins

VOL1266-X

Gold Member
Jan 10, 2007
Northern Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266-X, F75 X 2
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Very Nice Find in the 2nd pic Bama Nana!!! I laughed when I saw the Shell token. I was looking for CW relics when I pulled my first Shell game token out of the ground. I saw it about 6 inches down and just knew I had a silver dollar until I picked it up and felt how light it was. Nice finds and pics. HH.

STH69

Bronze Member
Feb 17, 2009
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter, ACE 250 with 9X12 coil
Congrats on the little one! and nice finds

Moonshadow

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2004
Aiken, SC
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Geez Nana.....I have been gone awhile. What a beautiful healthy baby! He's a biggun!! Glad you got to take a break for awhile. Pics are great as always! Love ya girlie!

HH,
Moonie

RPG

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2009
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Silver Umax, Compadre, Vaquero
Nice post Nana. Best find is number three. Just look at that hair. :icon_sunny: My number two had hair like that.

Love the MD finds too. Need to go back to that pasture when the grass is lower. That flat button tells me there's more there.

Randy

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BANNER on picture #2!!!! :occasion18: :hello2: :wav: :occasion14: :thumbsup:
Congrats Nana. Holy smokes you HAVE been busy. I was just thinking about you today wondering where you've been.
Some nice relics there too. :icon_queen:
Thanks for the post & pictures,
MM

P.S. That second picture looks like Andy when he passed out on me last Saturday from the heat. :tongue3:
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, don't tell him I said that. ;D :wink:

tsgman

Bronze Member
Sep 13, 2005
Springfield, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab 705, Fisher Gold Bug, MXT, Etrac, CTX 3030, GPX 5000, Troy Shadow, CZ20, Excal II, Tesoro Stingray, AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great finds and that little guy is a dandy!

Frodov

Bronze Member
May 24, 2007
Lexington, KY
Detector(s) used
Whites Prism IV / Bullseye II pinpointer
Congradulations Lady! On *ALL* your finds~ <smile>

~Happy Hunting~

Frodov

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
header.jpg

Couldn't find any saying "Congratulations, Nana". So you're proud Nana again, fill us in...name, weight. He is a real little doll, and a load of hair...WOW!

Glad you're able to take a little time out to do a little detecting...great finds.

All my best to the proud parents and to the big brothers...and to grandpa too. :-*

:wink: RR

Old River

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2007
Texas, Old River Winfree
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Garrett 2500, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett AT PRO, Garrett ADS Master hunter, Garret Pro Pointer.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congradulations Nana. What a beautiful baby. Glad you were able to get out a little. Nice finds.

nebstater

Jul 24, 2007
Star City
Detector(s) used
White's - DFX,Prizm V, Spectra V3
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nana,

You still found some nice things for only being able to get out for a couple of times. That spot you found, where the weeds were a little high, could turn out to be a real "gold" mine.

Oh yeah, that little guy of yours, your number three, is one super "3 C" kid (cute curtain climber). :icon_sunny: Enjoy them, they grow up fast.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions