sledding hill again

carpel

Apr 30, 2005
Midwest
Went to the sledding hill again to try my luck, must be a international hill because I found all the Mexican coins in one hole !. The cat earring is silver,has .925 on the back and the rusty knife is nothing special.. The PGA coin is pretty cool, we do have lots of golfing events in Wisconsin and I would guess that's where the coin came from. The green metal screw cap has me wondering what it could be from, I did an Internet search and could come up with nothing.I only could do half of the hill so I will be back some other time to finish up.

Attachments

• nov6.jpg
    nov6.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 504
  • mexcion.jpg
    mexcion.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 503
  • pgacoin.jpg
    pgacoin.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 494
  • silvercat.jpg
    silvercat.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 483
  • screwcap.jpg
    screwcap.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 481
Upvote 0

JakePhelps

Silver Member
Jul 7, 2005
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola
Awesome finds!! I agree with sugarsand...that knife is a cool find, those are vintage i think. Get soem fine steel wool and wd-40 maybe you can get it working and read the mark on the big blade ;)

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
i found that exactsame knife about a month ago! only mine was rusted way beyond any hope of saving it.silver is always nice too! congrats on the great stuff!

DugHoles

Bronze Member
May 23, 2005
Hudson Falls, NY
Detector(s) used
White's Spectrum XLT---Tinytec Ultraluxe probe
Nice haul there. That PGA "ball marker" came free with at membership offer in a mailing about 3 years ago. I had one.

GL & HH,

DugHoles

renegade_7

Jun 10, 2004
Missouri
Nice hill to search. I like the PGA coin. Oddities are always nice tio find. Speaking of such, check out those Mexican coins. WTG Nice results.

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice haul!

HH

Lonewolfe

Moonshadow

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2004
Aiken, SC
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Looks like you had a great day! Hey, don't knock those mexican coins too bad.....look how cool they are. I'd hang onto them for awhile. Love the little kitty! Green cap....wine bottle has my vote!

Happy Hunting,

Moon

S

SASQUASH

Hay carp good finds. When I lived in Mich. ther was a sled hill close to my house I went there with my M.D. to hunt but I ended up puting the M.D. away every thing was on top. lots of clad & lighters. I like the cat good job & thanks for the pics. SAS <><

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
Great digs,,,WTG!!!
Love that golf token,,, Very cool...
Good luck & Happy hunting~

Wasabi

Nov 7, 2005
Brevard County, FL ~ USA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalinbur II,White's Beach Hunter ID 300, Garrett AT Pro, Minelab E-Trac, Fisher F75, Tesoro Golden UMax, Whites 4900/D, Bounty Hunter IV, Bounty Hunter Big Bud
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Interesting finds, way to go.
Reminds me of a couple very popular sledding hills I might take in next wek.
Happy huntin.
Rob

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread