My finds today...dedicated to my northern friends! LOL!

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• 1114finds.JPG
    1114finds.JPG
    90.2 KB · Views: 566
Upvote 0

bk

Bronze Member
Jan 19, 2005
SE Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE pro, Minelab Explorer XS, Garrett Freedom II (3), Garrett pro-pointer.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
LOL ;D
Thanks for the sympathy.
They are talking 4"-8" of snow here by Wednesday. :'(
You must really have your sensitvity cranked up to get those fish hooks.

SoupBone

Mar 28, 2005
North Alabama
Hi Nana,

Yes it's good to have a few more warm days to MD. Looks like next week is looking cold here in North Alabama though. Gonna be in the 50's. BBBBRRR. By the way thanks for replying to my post in the Best Finds forum. I really got lucky with the ring.

Later,
SoupBone

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keep the Pics Coming NANA,

We'll All Be Living vicariously Through You All ?:D

W

whites6000inPa

Why Nana....you little tease. Thanks for your support...and watch those fish hooks...they hurt.

Wyatt

Diggincoinz

Bronze Member
Dec 19, 2004
Wayne County, NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 70 / Tesoro TigerShark / Fisher F70
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
dharris324 said:
Hi Nana,

Looks like next week is looking cold here in North Alabama though.? Gonna be in the 50's.? BBBBRRR.?

Later,
SoupBone

Lucky you! We're hitting the 50's this week (again) and its all down hill from here, probably won't see warmth again til next April 2006!

Nana, you're so nice to keep us in mind during the upcoming cold frozen bone chilling teeth chattering knee knocking goose bump days while your'e out enjoying the warmer climate. You'd better watch out, "us" up here know where you live and we'll all get together for a weekend camp out at "Nana's Place" without notice to you. Yeah, like Merry Christmas! So what's for dinner? :D
But you'll have to watch for the snakes for us though we're not used to the poisoness type too much.

Glad you'll be able to keep diggin for us! We look forward to seeing yoru finds.

comfyinvermont

Bronze Member
Feb 8, 2004
Vermont
Thanks Nana, we will soon have to put the detectors away, although I got to detect to December 1 last year. Ground still isn't frozen, so you just knock that pesty white stuff away and dig. I knew a guy once who said he would take a blow torch out with him and melt the ground when he got a good signal. I'm not quite to that point yet. I still prefer this than having to put up with the snakes and things along with that ungodly heat. We will be watching for any post, but I am not about to pack it up yet. Then I will have to do a post of the years finds, just for the fun of it. Take care and thanks for thinking about those of us in the North Country....Lance

OP
OP
Nana40

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HAHA!
Just thought this post would encourage you all to keep going....as long as possible! :D
But a blow torch? Wow! :D

Weekend campout? Hmmm....That would be great!....I'll just pitch the tents down by the creek and turn the dogs loose to chase that big 'ole pesky water moccasin away for a day or two! :D Oh...and don't forget to bring your snake chaps! ;D

Nana ;)

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the consideration, we still have a few weeks even though they predict snow tomorrow. HH and nice horse show, Mike

kermit

Aug 9, 2005
Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Whites V3I, AT PRO, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like good digs to me Nana.

Keep digging

M

mchamby

Nana turn that horse shoe over quick you have all the good luck running out of it :o :o :o . Thanks for thinking of us. I sure wouldn't mind being down in your neck of the woods when the snow and sleet and freezing rain hits, I wouldn't even mind the snake just as long as he doesn't take a liken to my flesh. HH and find us somemore goodies.
Mchamby :D :)

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Lookin' good, Nana! Those up north will get back at us next summer when we're baking and the ground is too HARD to dig. :D :D

-Noodle

Wetgreenie

Oct 14, 2005
Central Minnesota
Detector(s) used
GTI 1500, Tesoro Silver U max
I guess I don't HAVE to put the detector away However,
blowtorch or not.... you'd think MDing in Minnesota during the winter would be a tough job
It'd be like a one legged dog trying to bury a turd on a frozen lake!

Keep em' comming Nana

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool stuff nana!

HH

Lonewolfe

Wasabi

Nov 7, 2005
Brevard County, FL ~ USA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalinbur II,White's Beach Hunter ID 300, Garrett AT Pro, Minelab E-Trac, Fisher F75, Tesoro Golden UMax, Whites 4900/D, Bounty Hunter IV, Bounty Hunter Big Bud
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keep in mind any find is better than no find at all. Looks like a small minnow by the fish hook. All you need is some line and a pole and maybe you could catch the big one that got away.

Happy Huntin! ;D
Rob

DugHoles

Bronze Member
May 23, 2005
Hudson Falls, NY
Detector(s) used
White's Spectrum XLT---Tinytec Ultraluxe probe
Hey now, we've got another few weeks to go up here.. ;) Gotta hurry up and get out there.

By the way, nice finds, appreciate your thoughts........ ;)

GL & HH,

DugHoles

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread