My cache of treasure!

dualshowman007

Feb 6, 2005
hello all, be gentle, first time pic poster.
So, heres the entire collection, I think, and I just wanted to share it with you. treasurenet has given me endless inspiration to grab the detector and go hunt, regardless of the weather, in search of the elusive "pot o'gold". I dont have to tell any of you how frustrating it can be to keep finding nothing again and again, but its a numbers game, isnt it! Even though some of you bastards seem to have more than your share of luck ;P (I know, I know, the more you go, the more you find...)You know whats sad though, I think I found most of this loot with my eyes, not the detcetors...
Anyway, so heres what Ive got. 20mm tracer rounds, stamped with 1941 or 1943. Some vertabrae, sharks teeth, various shell casings, pottery fragments, burst cannonball frgments, a clay pipe stem, 4 pennies and some ship parts I cant identify and a few eating utensils.
Most of this stuff came from around Charleston Harbor, and theres more of all of this, I just didnt want to carry anymore of it. So if youre ever down this way, look me up and I'll take you to the spot!
So if any of you can identify the 2 objects on the left, that'd be great. I'll post a better pic in the right place and see what happens.
Its all treasure, right?
Thanks again for all your stories, pics and advice over the years! treasurenet rawks!
Oh, and yes, I collect skateboards too.

Attachments

• IMG_1206.JPG
    IMG_1206.JPG
    177.8 KB · Views: 1,311
Upvote 0

TommNJ

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2008
NW NJ
Detector(s) used
White's IDX Pro, Garrett AT Pro
Nice pic and Cool stuff !! I love the shark teeth !!!! It all looks like treasure to me !!!

TommNJ

jsandin

Nov 26, 2008
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Do you by any chance collect guitar amps, Mr. dualshowman007?

Your finds look like my latest finds, except for the shark's teeth.

strickman

Bronze Member
Jan 27, 2008
Villa Rica georgia
Detector(s) used
gold bug pro,garret,whites,tesoro,bounty-hunter,,.....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the objects on the left are definantly a doomahitchie,and a thingamajig. :laughing7: ;D

goldnugget

Nov 3, 2005
East Coast U S A
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab XP-Pro- MinelabExcaliber -Fisher1260 Minelab E-Trac - Minelab Equinox 800
Congradulation on the Charleston Finds- When in Charleston, please don't take me to this site. Maybe better if we go over to Folly Beach and find a few Civil War Bullets. Do you have a boat. I live in Charlotte and need to check Mt Pleasant and Sullivan Island shortly. [email protected]

Attachments

• Metal Detect Clay Figure.jpg
    Metal Detect Clay Figure.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 511
  • Metal Detect Clay Figure.jpg
    Metal Detect Clay Figure.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 503

tpmrcp

Dec 31, 2006
East Stroudsburg, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think the real treasure is the collection of old skateboards that you have in the back ground. I love old boards, especially since i started skateboarding in 85 and i still have all my boards.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread