button, button whos got the button -me 3 of em --2 of em 2 holed mother of pearl

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
wife had a doctors appointment wanted me to drive her -- so I checked out the vacant lot next door where folk tend to park at-- during the civil war there was a union camp and a bit of fighting at the spot and afterward old houses long since torn dowm -- so theres butts loads of glass bottle shards -- a fair bit of old plate shards from the 1820's to 1900 era * (* which I gather up) and other assorted items (found a civil war era match safe there before ) :wink: :icon_thumright:

todays haul all surface finds was -- 1 red colored button -- 1 normal sized mother of pearl 2 hole button -- one very teeny tiny 2 hole mother of pearl button --(looks doll sized) surprized I saw it but the sun hit it just right and I caught the "glint" off of it. ---

I also snagged a clear glass bottle stopper that has a set of smallish ears on it --I think it might be off an old blob top "beer" bottle .

I also found 4 bits of colorful plate shards to add to my collection.

nothing earth shaking just a bit of poking about.

Upvote 0

fortbball9

Bronze Member
Aug 26, 2008
Virginia
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTAx 550
Hope the wife doctors appointment's went O.K.
and glad to see you get out and have some fun,Congrats

fortbball9

OP
OP
ivan salis

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
good news I got a camera coming --bad news in july --yes I know its all about the photos. ;D you buncha voyuers like to see stuff.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions