Interesting find at my in-laws place

CRAZY-TEXICAN

Jun 15, 2009
Carrollton Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Quattro MP , Minelab Musketeer modified , Tesoro Bandido II micromax , Garrett Groundhog , D-Tex Koin King BFO
Well i did some detecting for my mother in-law and i found a few pennies along the way, i also found her ring that she had lost 18 years ago (she took it and dint let me take a pic of it) , anyhow, i also found a 1976 Mexican coin (5 centavos) at about 11 inches deep. Will be back there for more detecting next weekend, i just hope its not so dang humid and hot by then :laughing9: , i was covered in sweat all day but had a load of fun.. :icon_thumleft: ..

Attachments

• granny\'s bday 2009 011.jpg
    granny\'s bday 2009 011.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 662
  • granny\'s bday 2009 012.jpg
    granny\'s bday 2009 012.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 656
  • granny\'s bday 2009 013.jpg
    granny\'s bday 2009 013.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 646
Upvote 0

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
you think she'd let you get a photo at least geez --the good news is she'll act like she likes you (for awhile at least) :wink: :icon_thumright:

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice story and good finds. Next time keep the item, then take a picure of it and then finally return it. :wink:

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes you found some intesting finds....Matt

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
CRAZY-TEXICAN

CRAZY-TEXICAN

Jun 15, 2009
Carrollton Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Quattro MP , Minelab Musketeer modified , Tesoro Bandido II micromax , Garrett Groundhog , D-Tex Koin King BFO
ivan salis said:
you think she'd let you get a photo at least geez --the good news is she'll act like she likes you (for awhile at least) :wink: :icon_thumright:
Unfortunately we still don't get along :laughing9: .. She hates my guts !! :headbang: She has been trying to convert me to the catholic religion for the past 10 years , apparently my life style is offensive to her :laughing9: .. I hate it when she visits us because SHE NEVER CLOSES THE DANG BATHROOM DOOR !!!!!!!!!!!! I think this was the main reason we don't get along because she did the same thing when she came over to visit the very first time, she was talking to us while sitting on the crapper :icon_silent: .. is that normal for older folk ?? :dontknow:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread