Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Agent Double "OH" Silver "For your eyes only"

From the land of the Bluenose.....had to meet with "M" (Marie)at Tim's safe house..... coffee....double milk stirred not shaken and was given my assignment which left a more bitter taste in my mouth than the poor excuse for a cup of joe the crew served! Had to "clean up" a spare room and do it quick.

I dropped "M" off at the golden arch and be damned if I was going to follow orders driving over to get some expense money from Moneypenny at the Scotia Bank. Needed the cash as I had fellows to pay off and Otto needed a drink badly! Was beginning to doubt Otto as on my last assignment with Navy Davy Otto keep his flashlights on and went stone cold on us. Luckily a boost got him sputtering and a coughing.

Had to meet the man at the prearranged place.
hwhwhwh.jpg

Looked deserted till I extended the shaft on my GFP3 and scoped out the place pulling up 2 hidden silver numbers!
bszfdhgtretyjujjj.jpg

fuykqhjdehssh.jpg

Had to check their I.D. and they turned out to be what I thought......rouge agents that left their control. But where was my informant. This called for some wet work and I went to my arsenal and traded the GFP3+ for a GSH2. Immediately met the opposition and quickly captured them in the sieve and also finding the remains of an ungodly creature that had been created by SMERSH...only the metal was left of this half human/half machine creation! Trust that the aquatic live took the situation in hand!
eytjhyjhe.jpg

Time was of the utmost as "M" was ready to be driven home so I put Otto in over drive going a whopping 5 clicks over the speed limit so as not to bring unwanted attention to myself. Forgot about the body count in the backseat as "M" added them up; 2 earings, the remains of the biometric assasin,1 kids ring, 2 silver "O", a key (to what is still a mystery to this day) and front money consisting of 85 coins @ $10.12
547236yhyhw.jpg

Never did meet with my man in Bedford!

Upvote 0

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Agent Double "OH" Silver "For your eyes only"