Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2007
Burien, Wa.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Grey Ghost Headphones, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Howdy all,
Been a super hectic month. As of today Mrs. JuJu has only 8 days til her first hip replacement. Between all the appointments I have managed a few hunts, just not much time to post. So here goes the task of catching up. For starters all of the jewelry in the pic is either silver or gold. The indian is a 1907 which came from a street tear out, which also kicked loose a couple small buttons and a harmonica reed. The 1 ounce pure silver round came from a park along with the small .925 stud earring. The earring was at the base of the grass on top of the dirt. Without the pro-pointer I think I might have missed it. It actually pinpointed at 3 inches. Then theres the .925 heart locket which came from a football field. It has a small garnet set in the center. The 14k engagement ring with a small diamond came from the soccer field next to the football field where I found the locket. The small silver band and hoop earring came from the same small soccer field. Tryin to remember all this is giving me a headache. On Monday I met up with Detectorfreak, and Washingtonian with his brother Robert. During several hours of hunting I did pretty well. I managed the .925 necklace and charm first. Then I dug the chunky gold ring. It is unmarked but tested at 14k and weighs 10.8 grams. Then the last keeper I thought was a junk ring. It was coated in brown crud that looked like rust. When I got it home all the brown stuff washed off and I saw it was stamped .925. It also has a nice garnet. The mangled silver ring came from todays quick mornin hunt. Looks like the lawnmower got the better of it. Ok I think that just about covers it. My year has been awesome so far. I hope yall are doin as well or better. Luck in the hunt.

:icon_pirat:
JuJu

Attachments

• DSCN0583.JPG
    DSCN0583.JPG
    94 KB · Views: 1,672
  • DSCN0574.JPG
    DSCN0574.JPG
    144.5 KB · Views: 1,657
  • RSCN0590.JPG
    RSCN0590.JPG
    87.2 KB · Views: 1,651
  • RSCN0591.JPG
    RSCN0591.JPG
    80.9 KB · Views: 1,667
  • DSCN0573.JPG
    DSCN0573.JPG
    160.6 KB · Views: 1,632
  • RSCN0589.JPG
    RSCN0589.JPG
    70.3 KB · Views: 1,615
  • DSCN0581.JPG
    DSCN0581.JPG
    156.9 KB · Views: 1,641
  • RSCN0595.JPG
    RSCN0595.JPG
    79.2 KB · Views: 1,631
Upvote 0
OP
OP
juju

juju

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2007
Burien, Wa.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
more pics

Attachments

• DSCN0569.JPG
    DSCN0569.JPG
    145.7 KB · Views: 1,588
  • DSCN0570.JPG
    DSCN0570.JPG
    135.1 KB · Views: 1,591
  • DSCN0572.JPG
    DSCN0572.JPG
    132.1 KB · Views: 1,572
  • DSCN0571.JPG
    DSCN0571.JPG
    142.8 KB · Views: 1,558
  • DSCN0580.JPG
    DSCN0580.JPG
    147.2 KB · Views: 1,541

RPG

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2009
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Silver Umax, Compadre, Vaquero
Bout time. Been wonderin when we was goin to hear from you. I can see, you still diggin the good stuff.

Sorry to hear bout Mrs. JuJu's hip. Hope everything turns out ok. I will keep her in my prayers. Keep us posted.

Hope the weather is better there. I think it did a flip flop. We're back in the high 90's in Bama.

Good Luck
Randy

Trackerman

Jan 23, 2009
Detector(s) used
Whites Dual Field Pi/Whites Dfx/ Garrett At Pro/Garrett Ace 250/ Whites M6/ Detector Pro Pirate /Tesoro Sand Shark/
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV/ Bounty Hunter Tracker II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats good hunten nice finds :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

OP
OP
juju

juju

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2007
Burien, Wa.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
RPG said:
Bout time. Been wonderin when we was goin to hear from you. I can see, you still diggin the good stuff.

Sorry to hear bout Mrs. JuJu's hip. Hope everything turns out ok. I will keep her in my prayers. Keep us posted.

Hope the weather is better there. I think it did a flip flop. We're back in the high 90's in Bama.

Good Luck
Randy
Thanks Randy. Her hip surgery is a long time comin. 8 weeks after this one the other hip will be done. She is lookin forward to bein able to hunt with me again. She is really excited to not have to walk with canes or crutches.
JuJu

washingtonian

Gold Member
Sep 26, 2005
Puget Sound
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Whites DFX
Haha there you are everyone's been wanting to see what you've found. As always great digs, hope to hunt with you again soon!

peanut

Apr 19, 2009
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectra V3i, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome finds, you keep finding jewelry like that your going to have to open a jewelry store.
congrats, peanut

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:icon_thumright: sweet finds Bro , you was right that round is pretty .

A

art of fact

You got some really nice finds there,That token is awesome,My wife had both of her knees replaced before the surgery she had a real hard time walking and was always in pain but now she gets around pretty good,I hope the same goes for your wife,God Bless. Art Of Fact

Moonshadow

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2004
Aiken, SC
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Yeppers.....I'd say you caught up......and found some for future hunts you will have to postpone when Ms. JuJu needs you. Good job!! :icon_thumleft:

HH,
Moon

OP
OP
juju

juju

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2007
Burien, Wa.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks for all the comments. I will let Mrs. JuJu know everyone is pullin for her.
JuJu

au4me

Mar 21, 2007
Detector(s) used
Whatever get"s the job done
JuJu

I hope all is well with Mrs. JuJu, Good job keep it up Bro. HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread