Found Wedding Ring in Attic Saturday

ringfinder

Silver Member
Nov 9, 2005
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 5000, X-Terra 70, Garret Infinium, Tesorro Tiger Shark, ACE 250, Nautilus DMC 2B, Fisher 1235
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi guys, just a quick message. Metal detecting is not done in Ohio yet ha ha! A fellow from my church lost his wedding ring in a attic of a home he was renting. I used my Ace 250 for the job. It took around a half hour to find it. The insulation was around 2 foot deep. Of course where he thought he lost it wasn't the place we found it. It was about 3 feet from that area. But found it we did and now he has his ring back on his finger after a year in the attic. Sorry I don't have a picture of the ring. He put it on his finger and said he wasn't taking if off. Even in the cold weather of North West Ohio you can still do some metal detecting. HH ( ringfinder)

Upvote 0

tsgman

Bronze Member
Sep 13, 2005
Springfield, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab 705, Fisher Gold Bug, MXT, Etrac, CTX 3030, GPX 5000, Troy Shadow, CZ20, Excal II, Tesoro Stingray, AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WTG, Tsgman

bmanofnbc

Dec 20, 2004
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter SSII & Fisher F75
No wonder they call you Ringfinder!

Did you sweep the ceiling from below or go up into the attic?

OP
OP
ringfinder

ringfinder

Silver Member
Nov 9, 2005
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 5000, X-Terra 70, Garret Infinium, Tesorro Tiger Shark, ACE 250, Nautilus DMC 2B, Fisher 1235
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found the ring in the attic in the insulation. Man it sure was dusty up there, glad it didn't take to long and it was cold up there. The weather here in Ohio is in the 20's and going lower. DAR%N It!

Wwwowowowow Tsgman, love to go relic hunting with you sometime. I've only found around 30 3 ringers and they have come from a camp site here in Ohio. It was a target range. I do have some reunion badges, but I've never found anything like you guys have. Keep the pictures coming, I know that all the guys are drooling over your finds. Way to go.

I think I'm gonna have to go down to Tenn. and see my old hunting buddy Snake, and see if he will let me go relic hunting with him. He has a great collection of civil war finds also. Well take care and HH, ringfinder

S

SASQUASH

Hay ring finder I use to live in Mi. I allways thought that my T.H. season was over when the snow fell or the ground froze. I would then get out deer hunting then ice fishing after awhile I would get the erg to T.H. I started thinking that I could find some of this old farm houses with the dirt celler floors. I would do pretty good with that. HAPPY TRAILS TOO YOU. SAS<><

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? P.S. The season is just starting hear in SO. CAL. the ground is to hard ontill it rains. No nats or snaks to wory about also.

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There ya go! "The ringfinder"!

Glad you found it for him!

Nice story! ;)

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good deal!

hh

lonewolfe

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread