Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac And Whites Quantum Pro
Upvote 0

tsgman

Bronze Member
Sep 13, 2005
Springfield, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab 705, Fisher Gold Bug, MXT, Etrac, CTX 3030, GPX 5000, Troy Shadow, CZ20, Excal II, Tesoro Stingray, AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad your here! Good luck hunting. Tsgman

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome, jump rgt in and post some finds!

HH

Lonewolfe

Michigan Badger

Gold Member
Oct 12, 2005
Northern, Michigan
Detector(s) used
willow stick
Primary Interest:
Other
lasttoknow said:
I've belonged to regular topic of the day type forums but never really felt I had too much in common with the people there. The posts usually turn into piss and moan sessions. I finally found a place that will keep me interested where I have a common interest that everyone else has. Just want to thank the mods for this site.....

Welcome to the forum where all the women are strong and all the men good looking.

Ya, this forum is pretty nice. It too has had its problems mainly due to a few who needed lots of attention. This happens and it's best to ignore it when it pops up.

I've come and gone from this forum over the years. Once I had an accumulated posting count of nearly 2000 and deleted my account. I let a few who were here at that time get to me.

Today it's much better. Mark, Jeff, and all, have done a good job.

Hang in there and always look on the sunny side.? ;D

Zeb

K

Kentucky Kache

Welcome to the best treasure site in the world. :)

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Welcome to a real good forum. This place is great for posting your finds. My only dislike about the forum is I can't upload large pictures. There's a size limit. But the people here are friendly and great. There are a few loose cannons on every site. I just ignore them and try and go about my buisness. I found that it will be mostly jealousy that turns people bad on these sites.

Look forward to seeing your post in the future.

HH Jer

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:D :D :D Welcome to the forum where all the women are strong and all the men good looking. :D :D :D

;D

Welcome to Tnet !

K

Kentucky Kache

Nana40 said:
:D? :D? :D? ?Welcome to the forum where all the women are strong and all the men good looking.? :D? :D? :D
And don't you forget it. ;D

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

bazinga

Silver Member
Oct 31, 2005
High Five!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lasttoknow said:
I've belonged to regular topic of the day type forums but never really felt I had too much in common with the people there. The posts usually turn into piss and moan sessions. I finally found a place that will keep me interested where I have a common interest that everyone else has. Just want to thank the mods for this site.....

I am new here as well and I agree 100% with how they feel :)

rjnail

Nov 25, 2005
Detector(s) used
Excalibur,
new here also, but we have to start some where, great group of people here, hope u enjoy

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank you for Choosing TreasureNet .

and Welcome !

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to Tnet. A lot of great people and a lot of great information on here. You'll learn plenty about treasure hunting and lots of other subjects, too. ;)

OP
OP
lasttoknow (Tim)

lasttoknow (Tim)

Dec 5, 2005
Spanaway Washington
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac And Whites Quantum Pro
Thank you all so much. I've already learned a thing or two and know I'll learn a lot more. I love history and just can't get enough of it. With every single thing that is dug up is a moment of history.....

killerwine

Feb 24, 2005
Visalia, CA
Welcome! I'm new here too...NEVER had anyone scold me yet...It's a nice place to come and relax...spend my days/nights hunting for treasure in its many forms (when the job/business doesn't get in the way)...It's a nice break from the rest of the world which seems to be more contentious lately...ENJOY!

Huntin' 59er

Apr 27, 2005
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the forum ! Looking forward to your future posts. Good Luck and Happy Huntin' !

Huntin' 59er

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread