My finds since August

redeemed

Jul 8, 2005
Thomaston, Upson County GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Tesoro Cibola, Fisher Coinstrike, Vibraprobe 560
These are my finds that I have kept. I got my Ace 250 in July. Most of my first finds were just junk from my yard. The relics at the top were found yesterday in about an hour at an old home place were there is only a chimney remaining. The old nails and hoe head are my first real relics. I just got permission to hunt at the home sight. It is located in an area where the last known residence were during the Civil War. There was a minor skirmish near by over a bridge that was on a major route through Georgia. I will try to post a picture when I get one. The remaining stuff is a collection of what I thought was cool. The 1918 wheat is my oldest find to date. The 1955 Canadian was found in my front yard. This is my first attempt at posting a picture. I hope it works.

Attachments

• treasure6a.JPG
    treasure6a.JPG
    114.5 KB · Views: 348
Upvote 0

rjnail

Nov 25, 2005
Detector(s) used
Excalibur,
VERY NICE FINDS, I BEEN WANTING TO GET OVER TO ATLANTA,GA ITS ABOUT 2 HOURS FROM ME, HUNT SOMEOF THE PARKS THERE, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, THERE...

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No telling what you will dig there .Lots of history. Good hunting! :)

beeper

Sep 23, 2005
California
That key with the remote is worth about $125.00--------------------------------------------------------------TO THE OWNER! HA! ::)

JakePhelps

Silver Member
Jul 7, 2005
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola
Cool finds! Those square nails and that piece of sca or purple glass are from the 1800's, good sign your in an old area!

trk5capt

Silver Member
Oct 14, 2005
Charleston S.C.
Redeemed, Good Pics & Post. I know Uncle Billy & the Boys in Blue left a lot behind when they left Town. Although, what you find may be slightly scorched. Best of Luck & good Hunting. trk5capt...

SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS

Gold Member
May 22, 2005
Primary Interest:
Other
R,

nice group of artifacts.

Good job on posting the photo.

Sounds like you have an interesting spot there.

have a good un..............

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice finds!

Good luck to you on your return hunt!!!

Great display!

;)

OP
OP
redeemed

redeemed

Jul 8, 2005
Thomaston, Upson County GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Tesoro Cibola, Fisher Coinstrike, Vibraprobe 560
Thanks to all who replied. I went back for about a hour and a half yesterday afternoon and found a horse shoe, kitchen knife with the tip broken off and nails galore. There are so many nails it is hard to pinpoint anything else. I guess i will have to get them out of the way. I have a large magnet, maybe that will help. They sure are hard to spot even with my vibraprobe. I will try and post pics tonight.

BPhillips

Oct 26, 2005
Missouri
YOU FOUND MY CAR KEYS!!!! Oh wait, thats right. I've never been to Georgia! LOL Seriously, congrats on your finds and keep looking.

BPhillips

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread