First 2 days worth!!!

M

Missouri Red

Well I thought I would post my finds since I got my DFX Friday. Went out Sat for an hour and out today Sunday fo a couple of hours. I gotta say that I am rehooked, and I love my DFX...............Exercise and find money, and GOLD! The ring is class of 82 from Airline High School in Llouisiana. Inside it says Lee Nations, so I will continue to try and find the owner, and any help will be appreciated. Keep it Swingin...he he.

Attachments

• 100_2350a (Small).jpg
    100_2350a (Small).jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 657
  • 100_2352 (Small).JPG
    100_2352 (Small).JPG
    37.2 KB · Views: 654
Upvote 0

Paul in WA

Oct 22, 2005
Washington State
Detector(s) used
DFX
Try classmates.com , I used it to find my sister that I had never met. Someone from there will probably know them, and where they are.

Paul

OP
OP
M

Missouri Red

Well as far as the learning curve, I first started detecting back in the late sixties when we built our own in high school electronics class for grades. Purchased a couple of cheap models over the years. Just started back a couple of months ago when I purchased a MXT, but the dang thing is pretty noisey, and after 30 years of playing music the ol ears don't work as they should. So it was a suggestion that I try a DFX, and yep I like it. I figure with all of the do dads, gizmo, and bells and whistles it has I ain't even seen the curve as of yet. I really do appreciate all the help with the class ring, man was I all excited when I dug it up. It was right at 7 to 8 inches down in bottom soil, and came out fairly clean. The VDI kept bouncing from 72 to 85, so I figured it was something other than the 50 pull tabs that I had already dug today. Thanks again.
Ken

Paul in WA

Oct 22, 2005
Washington State
Detector(s) used
DFX
Yea, I had a pull tab signal like that once............ended up with this beauty, now I dig them all. No problem with the class ring help, I already have a classmates.com membership........no use paying $36 if you don't have to.

Paul

Attachments

• PICT0103.jpg
    PICT0103.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 562
  • PICT0103.jpg
    PICT0103.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 579

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beautiful ring Red!!!

;)

R

rvbvetter

Great restart there!! I see nothing but piles of coins in your detecting future.
I suggest you keep an eye out for sales on wheelbarrows to haul it all. WTG!! HH

trk5capt

Silver Member
Oct 14, 2005
Charleston S.C.
RED, Great Finds. I love my DFX too. I have been hunting some CW sites that I had hunted hard in the past, but am now finding deeper relics that I had missed. Best of Luck & Good Hunting. trk5capt...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread