mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went up North into Michigan an meet up with arizonaames269. We hunted some beaches around his area and then we wet to Oscoda and Tawas. These two beaches was pretty clean up hardly no taps and junk. We did manage to find a few coins. Then the next day we hunt a school yard and the beaches again around his place. These beaches has a lot of trash on them. So I also hunted the water. Man was it cold. We hunt for two days and got in about 9 hours of hunting time. betweem the two of us we manage $12.11 and a bunch of trash. 100_6368.JPG

Here is our finds. $12.10 and 1 wheat penny looks like a 1952 it is still soaking I also got a couple of ear rings and a couple of junk rings.

100_6365.JPG

Here is part of our trash finds we threw on in the trash bins at 2 of the beache before I started to put it in the bag.

It was a good week end. I told him he would need to come down to Ohio for a few days and we could do the same here. As I know the water will not be as cold as it was there.

Upvote 0

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WTG on that hunt, you had a good clad day for sure with just over $12.00 :icon_thumleft: It really sickens me to see so many pigs at our beaches, I spend half the time picking up their trash!

arizonaames

Dec 13, 2008
Michigan
Detector(s) used
MXT, TDI, Whites Dual Field, Goldmaster VSAT, Fisher CZ 21
Yes...Matt and I had a great time. It is always fun to spend time with a good friend and the clad was icing on the cake.....jim

OP
OP
mlayers

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes it was fun and the weather is cooler up there, then what it is here in Ohio. So hope he can get down here within the next month or so for more great time. Thanks all for your comments.....Matt

extractor

Silver Member
Sep 27, 2007
Sal Sagev Adaven
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC,,,, SOVEREIGN GT,,,, GP 3500,,,,
GB PRO.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good hunt! and I like the picture of the trash too.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread