Bullets and Jewels...strange mix today.....

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey yall! Went out to hunt this afternoon. Went back to the spot that I found the miniballs last week and found more! Someone must have had a hole in their pocket! :D I found the other bullets in the same area and I went back and got a strand of the barbed fence....but I put it down and forgot it! I'll go back..... ::) Got dark and had to leave...needed to go shopping anyhow. In the parking lot I noticed a really shiny something just twinkling at me....so I went on over and picked it up! Very pretty....but not real. Says MONET on the back. I had a great time today..hope you all did too!

Merry Christmas!

Attachments

• 121205findsII.JPG
    121205findsII.JPG
    79.9 KB · Views: 442
Upvote 0

tsgman

Bronze Member
Sep 13, 2005
Springfield, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab 705, Fisher Gold Bug, MXT, Etrac, CTX 3030, GPX 5000, Troy Shadow, CZ20, Excal II, Tesoro Stingray, AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nana, nice going! Tsgman

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Stoney,
I thought the ground we were digging in was hard. Nana is digging in the parking lot. Congrats on the finds Nana ;D ;D ;D

OP
OP
Nana40

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hollowpointred said:
nana youre in alabama right? do you think you just might have stumbled across a skirmish or battle field site? you are finding an awfull lot of those musket balls to have been dropped by some wayward hunter.just a thought but there seems to be a large concentration of them in that area. maybe a trip to the local historical society is in order? nice finds!! ;)

Yep...I'm in Bama...and Gen. Forrest came through here....but from all the maps I have seen he was a couple of miles away from this area.... ??? So I don't know about the CW prospects..... These last finds are being found at the "X" rock site...I can see it from where I dug these musketballs. And for those of you that haven't seen the "X" rock.....I'll post a pic. Gosh this is fun!

And Monty......Bulletbabe? :D Might give me an idea for next years avatar! :D

Thanks for the kind replies yall!

Merry Christmas!

;)

OP
OP
Nana40

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Woops! Forgot the picture! :)

Attachments

• X.JPG
    X.JPG
    93.2 KB · Views: 254

JakePhelps

Silver Member
Jul 7, 2005
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola
There must have been somthing going on in that area, musketballs for a pistol and a rock with an X on it...also pistol shots arent used for hunting alot ;)

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
i agree with jake.......something is up there! someone spent time there doing something! (thats not too vauge is it!!) :P

Visionquest

Aug 2, 2005
Congrats Nana, knew you could find more than just bullets! Maybe a very expensive real one is next, ya never know.

-Mike

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nana, I'm so jealous that you're able to go out hunting and that you're finding such good stuff. Keep it up. You're doin' great!!

Huntin' 59er

Apr 27, 2005
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats Nana on your finds ! Keep on digging and keep us posted on this site. Good Luck !

Huntin' 59er

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread