I found another US BELT BUCKLE, by TSGMAN

tsgman

Bronze Member
Sep 13, 2005
Springfield, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab 705, Fisher Gold Bug, MXT, Etrac, CTX 3030, GPX 5000, Troy Shadow, CZ20, Excal II, Tesoro Stingray, AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been detecting about 10 years and have always wished I would find a US belt buckle. I finally did a few weeks ago. My hunting buddy John and I went back to The campsite we found earlier, the top 2 or 3 inches was frozen so the digging was tough. We continued to find the dropped bullets and occasional buttons. Just about the time we were going to leave because of darkness I got a good signal and decided I could dig one more target. After getting through the frozen layer I dug another 4 inche's and pinpointed the target with my White's Bullseye Pinpointer, I knew when I removed it that it was a buckle, because I could see the hooks. It was exactly the same circumstances as the last US Buckle I dug a few weeks ago in that it was totally dark and the last target I was going to dig. John said it was the law of averages catching up to me. I suppose he could be right, but I felt guilty finding 2 of them. The funny thing about it, we have covered that area pretty well and we keep on finding more signals that didn't seem to be there a week ago? Tsgman

Attachments

• CI9D8A~1.JPG
    CI9D8A~1.JPG
    19.3 KB · Views: 457
  • CI998E~1.JPG
    CI998E~1.JPG
    14.9 KB · Views: 467
  • CI9982~1.JPG
    CI9982~1.JPG
    14.7 KB · Views: 470
  • civil war camp 12-05 156.jpg
    civil war camp 12-05 156.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 460
Upvote 0

livetoplay804

Apr 25, 2005
Nixa, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX
Congrats on being able to finally get your pictures on the post yourself. Welcome to 1995!!!!

Congrats on the find. What people dont realize is how hard TSGMAN works. He is constantly studying, searching and asking. Really no one deserves belt plates more in my opinion.

Your Friend,
Chris

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good research will eventually pay off. Congrats to both of you. It is great that you can hunt together.

Kent in AL

Mar 21, 2003
N. Alabama
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, Fisher CZ-6a, ID Edge
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
WTG TSGMAN! Your hard work is an inspiration to the rest of us.

Kent

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WOW! What a great spot.That would make a nice Christmas gift .HInt,Hint. LOL Congrats!

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
livetoplay804 said:
Congrats on being able to finally get your pictures on the post yourself.? Welcome to 1995!!!!

:D You're a hoot! :D

Awesome finds TS !!! I know about going over the same area and finding things and you swore nothing else could possibly be there! But it happens!!! Glad it happened to you! Truly awesome finds! Congrats to you and John on your finds.

;)

kermit

Aug 9, 2005
Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Whites V3I, AT PRO, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow nice find. That looks great in the center of that case.

trk5capt

Silver Member
Oct 14, 2005
Charleston S.C.
TSGMAN, Way to Go, Just doesn't get much better With CW relics these Days. I would wish luck, but you are Loaded with it. Very Good Hunting. trk5capt...

OP
OP
tsgman

tsgman

Bronze Member
Sep 13, 2005
Springfield, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab 705, Fisher Gold Bug, MXT, Etrac, CTX 3030, GPX 5000, Troy Shadow, CZ20, Excal II, Tesoro Stingray, AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks, I appreciate all of your comments.

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
great find guys,I think I would have gone across the way there in that pic and gotten myself a happy meal.Keep em coming!

comfyinvermont

Bronze Member
Feb 8, 2004
Vermont
Congrats Tsg. Absolutly fantastic. Two in one year. I am envious. We have 8 inches of snow on the ground, last night was -5 and tonight supposed to be -15. (yes thats minus). Anything in our ground will wait to April. Congrats again. You have worked hard for it...Lance

IrishCharlieM

Oct 20, 2005
Virginia Beach, VA
Man those are awesome finds guys..........

I bow to your bullet finding excellence.......

I am still awaiting my first CW buckle..........But hey I Live in Virginia should be any season now......LOL......(I hope)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread