WOW, one week of md and I hit it great!!! Please read.

firefighter35

Aug 19, 2009
Lebanon, pa
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266x Minelab Explorer II Modified Bounty Hunter Garrett Ace 250(10x14 excelerator coil)
Hi, thanks for looking. Well, one week of md and ive uncovered alot. Found alot of clad, pull tabs and some odds and ends. I found a 1872 2 cent coin, and tonight, i hit gold!!, Literally, gold. I found a marked 24kt gold ring with what looks like 3 diamonds in the heart shape!!! WOW, my heart dropped. I found it about 3 1/2 to 4 inches down. Please let me know what yall think. Thanks for reading and looking, Greg Horning, It looks like it was a mans wedding ring then someone added the heart shaped thing on it, not sure, am gonna have it appraised in the morning so wish me luck!!!

Attachments

• smaller pic.jpg
    smaller pic.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 1,329
  • smaller pic 1.jpg
    smaller pic 1.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 1,325
  • lunapic-12513285619894.jpg
    lunapic-12513285619894.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 1,235
Upvote 0

RPG

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2009
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Silver Umax, Compadre, Vaquero
I think your pic is too big. :-\

Sorry, I had to say it before anyone else did. :D

I think it is a very nice find. I have yet to dig gold. Let us know if the stones are real. A jeweler can check them for you. We'd love to see that 2 center. :thumbsup:

Good Luck
Randy

PS-WELCOME TO T-NET.

M

michigan michael

Sorry to see that.............. Now you are going to be an addicted treasure hunter with sore knees and back like the rest of us! :wink: Nice gold! :icon_thumleft:

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:icon_thumright: wtg nice chunky gold ring

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WOW, that is a sweet ring :icon_thumleft: If you are having peoblems resizing photo's like I did go to lunapic.com they offer a free service ;D I tried several other sites, but this was the best by far.

OP
OP
firefighter35

firefighter35

Aug 19, 2009
Lebanon, pa
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266x Minelab Explorer II Modified Bounty Hunter Garrett Ace 250(10x14 excelerator coil)
thanks, that site worked great!!! :headbang:
spartacus53 said:
WOW, that is a sweet ring :icon_thumleft: If you are having peoblems resizing photo's like I did go to lunapic.com they offer a free service ;D I tried several other sites, but this was the best by far.
spartacus53 said:

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice looking ring. post your 2 center so we can see it....Matt

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
MEMORIAL MAGNET said:
Sorry to see that.............. Now you are going to be an addicted treasure hunter with sore knees and back like the rest of us! :wink: Nice gold! :icon_thumleft:
I was gonna mention that 'til you beat me to it . Yep , you are right ....He's SCREWED ;D

ModernMiner

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Most excellent finds!!! Way to go on that large gold ring. 24k is certainly rare. :o
Welcome to TN. :icon_thumleft:
-MM-

goldnow

Apr 10, 2008
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero
Congratulations...I know how you feel. I, too, just found my first gold (my avatar) after only a week of dirt diving. What a memorable moment... I Hope we all have so many of these moments it gets boring...;)

cntrydncr1

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim
congrats! yes you will surely be addicted now! nice ring and coin

rhedden

Mar 23, 2003
Eastern NY
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Simplex
The ring is great, but the 2-center is also a good find, since 1872 is one of the key dates for that series. Haven't seen one of those come out of the dirt before!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread